SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- S.A. Lipina, Bulletin of the Expert Council, 2(9), 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Medianik, V. Melnikov, Social priorities, mechanisms and partnership initiatives in the strategic development of the territories of the North Caucasus Federal District (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Kahn, Theory and practice of social planning: textbook (1969) [Google Scholar]
- M.E.Porter, M.R. Kramer, Harvard business review, 12, 78 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Mc J.Loughlin, J.Kaminski, B. Sodagar, Social enterprise journal, 5(2), 154 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J.De Corte, R. Roose, European journal of social work, 23(2), 227(2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Á. Guerras-Martín, A. Madhok, Á. Montoro-Sánchez, Business research quarterly, 17 (2),69 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- А. Gaponenko, Spatial economics, 4, 40 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Makovkina, I.P. Dovbiy, V.A. Dovbiy, Municipality: economics and management, 02(19), 29 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhikharevich, Strategic planning in the regions and cities of Russia: implementation tools and resources (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Antipin, R-economy, 5(3), 115(2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.