SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- J. Schumpeter, History of Economic Analysis (1963). [Google Scholar]
- H. Chesbrough, Open Innovation: The New Imperative for Creating and Profiting from Technology (2003). [Google Scholar]
- H. Chesbrough, Open Business Models. How to Thrive in the New Innovation Landscape (2006). [Google Scholar]
- E. von Hippel, Jeroen de Jong, Open, Distributed and User-Centered: Towards a Paradigm Shift in Innovation Policy (2010). [Google Scholar]
- G. Mulgan, S. Tuckers, R. Ali, B. Sanders, Social Innovation: What It Is, Why It Matters and How It Can be Accelerated (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Vladimir A. Vittikh, Group Decision and Negotiation. 24(1), 67 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vladimir A. Vittikh, Group Decision and Negotiation, 24(5), 825 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vladimir A. Vittikh, Group Decision and Negotiation, 24(6), 949 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Vladimir A. Vittikh, Int. J. Management Concepts and Philosophy, 9(2), 63 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Moiseeva, N.Yu. Polyaeva, Proc. 8th Scientific Conference on Information Technologies for Intelligent Decision Making Support (2020). [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Moiseeva, Proc. XXI Int. Conf. “Complex Systems: Control and Modeling Problems” (CSCMP 2019). IEEE Xplore, 765 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Moiseeva, S.V. Smirnov, Studies in Systems, Decision and Control, 199, 15 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Moiseeva, Proceeding of the International Science and Technology Conference “FarEastСon 2019”, 267 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.