SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- A.V. Gordeev, Food independence of Russia (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of January 30, 2010 No. 120 “On the approval of the Doctrine of food security of the Russian Federation.” [Google Scholar]
- Strategy for improving the quality of food products in the Russian Federation until 2030. Approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 29, 2016 No. 1364-r. [Google Scholar]
- COMPLEX SYSTEM: CONTROL AND MODELING PROBLEMS-2010, www.iccs.ru/cscmp2010 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Wittich, Problems of control and modeling in complex systems: Proceedings of the IV international conference (June 17-23, 2002, Samara, Russia). - Samara: Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 48 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Borovik, S.V. Kuznetsov, S.V. Smirnov et al., Instructions for preparing articles for the PUMSS conference [Google Scholar]
- GOST 7.32-2001. Research Report: Structure and Formatting Rules, System of Standards for Information, Library and Publishing (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Wille R., Ganter B. Formale Begriffsanalyse. – Springer-Verlag, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Branch of the Siberian Federal Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, The system of agriculture of the Tomsk region on a landscape basis. Part 1. - SibNIISHiT (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Yarotskaya, D.I. Lipnitskaya, Bulletin of Science of Siberia, 4 (14) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of 16.07.1998N 101-FZ (as amended on 27. 12.2019)“On state regulation of ensuring the fertility of agricultural lands.” [Google Scholar]
- Department of Rosreestr in the Tomsk region, Regional report on the state and use of land in the Tomsk region in 2019 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.