SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- Decree of the RF President of 07.05.2018№ 204 “On national goals and strategic objectives of the Russian Federation development for the period up to 2024”, http://www.kremlin.ru [Google Scholar]
- “The RF digital economy”, https://digital.gov.ru [Google Scholar]
- Project “E-commerce development strategy in the Russian Federation for the period up to 2025”, https://minpromtorg.gov.ru [Google Scholar]
- M.M.Borbodoev, A.D. Babaeva, Actual problems of the humanities and natural sciences, 5-2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.V.Berendeeva,T.A. Ratnikova, Economic Journal of the Higher School of Economics, 22,1(2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N.Grigorieva, Ya.Yu. Salikhova, Marketing management in the digital economy, 2, 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.T.Kuznetsov, V.P.Fedko, S. Ganus, TerraEconomicus, 4 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Golubchikova, Enterprise strategy in the context of increasing its competitiveness, 5-2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Inevatova, Vestnik OSU, 2 (108) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D.A.Karkh, V.M. Gayanova,Z.O. Fadeeva, Manager, 5 (69) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kramarev, Economics and management, 3 (35) (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O.V.Takhumova, Bulletin of the North Caucasus State Technical University, 4 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Tereshchenko, Problems of modern economics, 3 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.M.Timirjanova, A.F. Zimin, E.V. Zhilina, Economy of the region, 14, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Usova, Regional economy: theory and practice, 31 (358) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Usova, R-Economy, 3,1 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Technology and leadership in digital retail, https://www.pwc.ru [Google Scholar]
- Consumer market development strategy of the Sverdlovsk region for the period of up to2035, http://www.pravo.gov66.ru [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.