SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- Y. Fu, W. Ma, Sustainable urban community development: A case study from the perspective of self-governance and public participation, Sustainability (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kozová, Z. Dobšinská, E. Pauditšová, I. Tomčíková, I. Rakytová, Forest Policy and Economics, 89, 31 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Consultant Plus, http://www.consultant.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Zaborova, Management issues, 42 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Official portal Yekaterinburg, https://yekaterinburg.rf/ [Google Scholar]
- Vzglyad Delovaya Gazeta, https://vz.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Reforming the system of organization of LSG in large cities and urban agglomerations: possible approaches, Analytic note (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ivanova, N. Danilina, Public hearing procedure in the management of city development: Analysis of the world experience, MATEC Web of Conferences, 251 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Ustinova, Yu.P. Savitskaya, Historical and social educational thought, 257 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Frolova, Sociological studies, 59 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.O. Barbakov, I.A. Kurashenko, O.V. Ustinova, Fundamental research, 746 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Shitova, Mediasphere, 118 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.