SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- A. A. Andronov, Main editorial office of physical and mathematical literature (1966) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Afanasiev, Economics and entrepreneurship, 12(4) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Briskin, Proceedings of the Volgograd state technical University, 3 (182) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Kolemaev, Mathematical Economics. M.: YUNITI-DANA (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. R. McConnell, Economics: principles, problems and policies: TRANS. from the 14th eng. ed. Moscow.: INFRA-M, XXXVI (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. F. Rogachev, Audit and financial analysis, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Skiter,Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6(3,6) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Ustyuzhanina, Ekonomika & Matematicheskie metody, 23(1) (1987) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shokhneh, Improvement of tax mechanisms for ensuring environmental safety based on mathematical modeling of iter sectoral externalities Ufa: Aeterna (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rogachev, Asian Social Science, 11(2)0 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.