SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Educational and Linguistic Sciences|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- F. I. Buslaev, Preface to the “Experience of the historical grammar of the Russian language.” (1858) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Vereshchagin, V.G. Kostomarov, Language and Culture: Linguistic and Regional Studies in Teaching Russian as a Foreign Language (1990) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Klimkova, Bulletin of the Kostroma State University named after N. A. Nekrasov, 92 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Matyushkova, The role of the dialogue of cultures in the lessons of Russian as a foreign language, Materials of the VII scientific-practical conference of students and young scientists with international participation, 238 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Zh. Yu. Motygina, L.N. Yusupalieva, N.A. Filatova, Welcome to Astrakhan (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Ogneva, Bulletin of the Kirghiz-Russian Slavic University, 1, 74(2018). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. E. Prokhorov, Reality. Text. Discourse (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Pomortseva. Russian language abroad, 2, 35 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Satretdinova, Z.P. Penskaya, Revista Dilemas contemporaneos: Educacion, Politica y Valores (2019), http://www.dilemascontemporaneoseducacionpoliticayvalores.com/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.