SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Political and Historical Sciences|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- C. Bing, R. Satter, Exclusive: Government officials around the globe targeted for hacking through WhatsApp-sources, https://www.reuters.com/ [Google Scholar]
- State, public organizations. Federal State Statistics Service, https://www.gks.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Russia in the Corruption Perceptions Index-2019: 28 points and 137th place. Transparency International Russia, https://transparency.org.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- M. Castells, Information Age: Economy, Society and Culture, 608 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Castells, The Rise of the Network Society. Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell, 1, 624 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Elliott, Psychoanalysis. - Culture & Society, 18(1), 71 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- VTSIOM, infographics of media consumption, https://infographics.wciom.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Research by the Levada Center “Russian media landscape 2019: television, press, Internet and social networks”, http://www.levada.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- The base of active Telegram users in Russia for the year has grown 3 times and reached 6 million, https://www.vedomosti.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- WhatsApp audience coverage statistics, https://webindex.mediascope.net/ [Google Scholar]
- Facebook audience coverage statistics. – Mediascope, https://webindex.mediascope.net/ [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Martyanov, POLITEX (Political Expertise), 1, 74 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Vasilkova, N.I. Legostaeva, RUDN Bulletin. Ser. Sociology, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Volodenkov, Bulletin of Tomsk State University. Philosophy. Sociology. Political science, 44 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.