SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Political and Historical Sciences|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- Max Planck, Encyclopaedia of Comparative Constitutional Law, Oxford University (2020),//oxcon.ouplaw.com/ [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bukharskiy, A.M. Lavrov, Public Administration Issues, 1, 7 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Zolotareva, Economic policy, 5, 90 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.V.Klimanov, A.I. Safina,Finance, 1, 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.V.Klimanov, A.N.Deryugin, A.A. Mikhailova,V.A.Yagovkina, Scientific reports: economics, Fiscal federalism. Financial participation of regions in achieving national development goals (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.M.Drobyshevskij, N.S. Kostrykina,A.V. Korytin Economic issues, 10, 5 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.M.Bukhvald, S.D. Valentey,A.V. Odintsova, Bulletin of the Institute of Economics of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 1(2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Shvetsov, Federalism, 3(99), 5 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Levina, Federalism, 1(93), 100 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Bukhvald,O.B. Ivanov, Stage: economic theory, analysis and practice, 2, 7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.Danilova, A.Karpushkina, et al. Innovation Management and Education Excellence through Vision 2020. Proceedings of the 31st International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA), 4082 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.