SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Political and Historical Sciences|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- Оn the basis of public control in the Russian Federation: Federal law dated 21.07.2014 No. 212-FZ (as amended on December 27, 2018), http://www.consultant.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- D. Zakharian, Actual issues of sociological science: theory, methodology, practice, 52 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Mikheeva, D.S. Mikheev, Proceedings of the 32nd International Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA 2018 - Vision 2020: Sustainable Economic Development and Application of Innovation Management from Regional expansion to Global Growth. On problems of definition of public control subjects., 7680 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Plotnikova, Management issues, 6, 61 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Zakharyan, Zh. V. Puzanova, Bulletin of the peoples ‘ friendship University of Russia., 2, 52 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. P. Ozornina, Scientific Bulletin of the Ural Academy of public administration, №. 4, 20 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Bryantsev, R. V. Evstifeev, Issues of state and municipal administration. Problems of evaluating the effectiveness of state and public institutions (on the example of public chambers of the Vladimir and Saratov regions., 1, 115 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Dzakhoeva, Matters of Russian and International Law., 127 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- On the Public Chamber in the Russian Federation: Federal Law dated 04.04.2015 No. 32-OZ (as amended on December 05, 2017), http://www.consultant.ru/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.