SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Political and Historical Sciences|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- The decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated December 31, 2015 No. 683 “On National Security Strategy of the Russian Federation” [Google Scholar]
- The decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated May 13, 2017 No. 208 “On Economic Security Strategy of the Russian Federation through to 2030” [Google Scholar]
- Official internet portal of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation (MIA RF) https://мвд.рф/ [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Efimov? Forensic economical examination in criminal proceedings: practical reference guide, 16 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of Plenum of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation dated June 23, 2015, 25, 93 [Google Scholar]
- I.А. Astrakhatseva, E.V. Balandina, Proceedings of higher education institutions, Economics, finance and production management series, 03(33), 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Van Horne, Fundamentals of financial management, 800 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kovalev, О.N. Volkova, Analysis of business activities, 424 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Savitskaya, Integrated analysis of enterprise business activities: Textbook, 608 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Е.R. Rosinaskaya, Forensic examination in civil, arbitration, administrative and criminal proceedings: monograph, 4, 576 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Helfert, Financial analysis tools and techniques, 663 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Hugh Grove, Tom Cook, Eric Streeper, Greg Throckmorton, Journal of forensic & investigative accounting, 2(2) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.