SHS Web Conf.
Volume 95, 2021The 3rd International Conference on Resources Economics and Bioeconomy in Competitive Societies (RebCos’20) under the title Environmental Challenges, Innovative Technologies and Rural Areas in Digital Era
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Galluzzo N. (2018) Impact of the Common Agricultural Policy payments towards Romanian farms. Bulgarian Journal Agricultural Science, 24(2), 199–205. [Google Scholar]
- Galluzzo, N. (2018). A preliminary quantitative analysis of rural development in Romania using the PLS-SEM. Albanian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 17(3), 125–133. [Google Scholar]
- Muresan, I.C., Harun, R., Arion, F.H., Oroian, C.F., Dumitras, D.E., Mihai, V.C., Ilea, M., Chiciudean, D.I., Gliga, I.D., Chiciudean, G.O. (2019) Residents’ perception of destination quality: Key factors for sustainable rural development. Sustainability, 11(9), 2594. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y., Long, H., Chen, Y., Wang, J., Li, Y., Li, Y., Yang, Y., Zhou, Y. (2016) Progress of research on urban-rural transformation and rural development in China in the past decade and future prospects. Journal of Geographical Sciences, 26(8), 1117–1132. [Google Scholar]
- Yin, X., Chen, J., Li, J. (2019). Rural innovation system: Revitalize the countryside for a sustainable development. Journal of Rural Studies. [Google Scholar]
- Jordan, P., Havadi-Nagy, K. X., Maroşi, Z. (2016). Tourism as a driving force in rural development: Comparative case study of Romanian and Austrian villages. Turizam: međunarodni znanstveno-stručni časopis, 64(2), 203–218. [Google Scholar]
- Dinu, M., Pătărlăgeanu, S. R., Chiripuci, B., Constantin, M. (2020). Accessing the European funds for agriculture and rural development in Romania for the 2014–2020 period. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Business Excellence (pp. 717–727). Sciendo. [Google Scholar]
- Ciutacu, C., Chivu, L., Andrei, J. V. (2015). Similarities and dissimilarities between the EU agricultural and rural development model and Romanian agriculture. Challenges and perspectives. Land Use Policy, 44, 169–176. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, K. H., Shunfeng, S. O. N. G. (2003). Rural–urban migration and urbanization in China: Evidence from time-series and cross-section analyses. China Economic Review, 14(4), 386–400. [Google Scholar]
- Gao, Y., Zheng, J., Bu, M. (2014). Rural-urban income gap and agricultural growth in China. China Agricultural Economic Review. [Google Scholar]
- De Janvry, A., Sadoulet, E. (2010). Agricultural growth and poverty reduction: Additional evidence. The World Bank Research Observer, 25(1), 1–20. [Google Scholar]
- Rehman, A., Jingdong, L., Khatoon, R., Iqbal, M. S., Hussain, I. (2019). Effect of agricultural growth on poverty reduction, its importance and suggestions. Transylvanian Review, (7). [Google Scholar]
- Mellor, J. W., Malik, S. J. (2017). The impact of growth in small commercial farm productivity on rural poverty reduction. World Development, 91, 1–10. [Google Scholar]
- Van den Broeck, G., Maertens, M. (2017). Moving up or moving out? Insights into rural development and poverty reduction in Senegal. World Development, 99, 95–109. [Google Scholar]
- National Institute of Statistics of Romania TEMPO Online database (access on 07 September 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat database (access on 07 September 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Chen, J., Rong, S., Song, M. (2020). Poverty Vulnerability and Poverty Causes in Rural China. Social Indicators Research, 1–27. [Google Scholar]
- Li, T., Yu, W., Baležentis, T., Zhu, J., Ji, Y. (2017) Rural demographic change, rising wages and the restructuring of Chinese agriculture. China Agricultural Economic Review, 9(4). 478–503. [Google Scholar]
- Ma, W., Abdulai, A. (2017). The economic impacts of agricultural cooperatives on smallholder farmers in rural China. Agribusiness, 33(4), 537–551. [Google Scholar]
- Crețu, O.R., Tudor V.C. (2020). Economic and social impact of associations in groups of agricultural producers-a case study in Romania. Scientific Papers Series-Management, Economic Engineering in Agriculture and Rural Development, 20(2), 183–190. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.