SHS Web Conf.
Volume 95, 2021The 3rd International Conference on Resources Economics and Bioeconomy in Competitive Societies (RebCos’20) under the title Environmental Challenges, Innovative Technologies and Rural Areas in Digital Era
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- UNWTO (2019). Tourism Highlights. Retrieved from: https://www.e-unwto.org/doi/pdf/10.18111/9789284421152 [Google Scholar]
- UNWTO (2020). World Tourism Barometar. Retrieved from: https://webunwto.s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/s3fspublic/202001/UNWTO_Barom20_01_January_excerpt_0.pdf [Google Scholar]
- UNWTO (2020). International Tourism Down 70% as Travel Restrictions Impact All Regions. Retrieved from: https://www.unwto.org/taxonomy/term/347 [Google Scholar]
- Đorđević, N., Milićević, S. (2020). Perceptions of environmental impacts of tourism: A case study of Vrnjačka Banja. eds: D. Cvijanović, A., Ivolga, L. M. Colarič-Jakše, A. J. Vasile, N. Dimitrov, A. Lemmetyinen, P. Ružić, C. Amdreeski, D. Gnjatović, A. Mićović, M. Leković, D. Dimitrovski, The Fifth International Scientific Conference „Tourism in function of development of the Republic of Serbia: Тourism and Rural Development” September 3-5th, 2020, Vrnjačka Banja Thematic proceedings 1, 147-163. [Google Scholar]
- Milićević, S., Štetić, S. (2017). Menadžment u turizmu [Tourism Management], University of Kragujevac Faculty of Hotel Management and Tourism in Vrnjačka Banja. [Google Scholar]
- Hye QMA, Khan REA (2012). Tourism-led growth hypothesis: A case study of Pakistan. Asia PacificJournal of Tourism Research, 18(4),303–313. [Google Scholar]
- Sequeira TN., Nunes, PM (2008). Does tourism influence economic growth? A dynamic panel data approach. Applied Economics 40. 2431–2441. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Milićević, S., Podovac, M., Đorđević, N. (2020). Local residents’ attitudes towards tourism events: A case study of the Carnival of Vrnjci, Serbia. Ekonomika, 66(2),75-91. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cannonier, C., Burke, M.G. (2019). The economic growth impact of tourism in Small Island Developing States—evidence from the Caribbean. Tourism Economics, 25 (1),85–108. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- López, M. F. B., Virto, N. R., Manzano, J. A., Miranda, J. G. M. (2018). Residents’ attitude as determinant of tourism sustainability: The case of Trujillo. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, 35, 36-45. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Deery, M., Jago, L., Fredline, L. (2012). Rethinking social impacts of tourism research: A new research agenda. Tourism Management, 33(1), 64-73. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kostić, M., Milićević, S. (2018), Ekomenadžment turističke destinacije [Eco-management of a Tourism Destination], University of Kragujevac Faculty of Hotel Management and Tourism in Vrnjačka Banja. [Google Scholar]
- Látková, P., Vogt, C. A. (2012). Residents’ attitudes toward existing and future tourism development in rural communities. Journal of Travel Research, 51(1),50-67. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aguilo´ E, Rossello´ J (2005) Host community perceptions: a cluster analysis. Annals of Tourism Research, 32(4) 925–941. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martín, J.C., Moreira, P., Román, C. (2020). A hybrid-fuzzy segmentation analysis of residents’ perception towards tourism in Gran Canaria. Tourism Economics, 26(7),1282–1304. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Akis S, Peristianis N, Warner, J. (1996). Residents’ attitudes to tourism development: the case of Cyprus. Tourism Management, 17(7),481–494. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aref, F., Redzuan, M., Gill, S. S. (2009). Community perceptions toward economic and environmental impacts of tourism on local communities. Asian Social Science, 5(7),130-137. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alrwajfah, M. M., Almeida-García, F., Cortés-Macías, R. (2019). Residents’ perceptions and satisfaction toward tourism development: A case study of Petra Region, Jordan. Sustainability, 11(7), 1907. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mohammadi, M., Khalifah, Z., Hosseini, H. (2010). Local people perceptions toward social, economic and environmental impacts of tourism in Kermanshah (Iran). Asian Social Science, 6(11), 220. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sirakaya, E., Teye, V., Sönmez, S. (2002). Understanding residents’ support for tourism development in the central region of Ghana. Journal of Travel Research, 41(1),57-67. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu, C. P., Chancellor, H. C., Cole, S. T. (2011). Measuring residents’ attitudes toward sustainable tourism: A reexamination of the sustainable tourism attitude scale. Journal of Travel Research, 50(1),57-63. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vieira, I., Rodrigues, A., Fernandes, D., & Pires, C. (2016). The role of local government management of tourism in fostering residents’ support to sustainable tourism development: evidence from a Portuguese historic town. International Journal of Tourism Policy, 6(2), 109-135. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.