SHS Web Conf.
Volume 95, 2021The 3rd International Conference on Resources Economics and Bioeconomy in Competitive Societies (RebCos’20) under the title Environmental Challenges, Innovative Technologies and Rural Areas in Digital Era
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Bold I., Buciuman E., Drăghici N., “Rural area – definition, organization, development “,Timişara, Mirton Publishing House, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Botti S., McGill A. L., The Locus of Choice: Personal Cousinity and Satisfaction and Utilitarian Decisions, Journal of ConsumerResearch, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Boussand J. M., Introduction toRural Economy,GILLAS Paris Publishing House, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Buhociu F.M., Territorial Resources to Support Sustainable Rural Development in the European Context, Europlus Publishing House, Galați, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Kinga K., Bernadett P., Emese S., Eniko V., Rural Development. Rural employment,Cluj-Napoca, Accent, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Lupaşc I., Lupaşc A., Andone I., Using Intelligent Technologies For Improving Decision Processes,Iasi, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Rey V., Atlas of Romania, Ed. RAO, Bucharest, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Turek M., Zugravu A., Nicolae C., Rădulescu C., Management of fish farms – effects and opportunities in the functioning of the food market, TerraNostra Publishing House, Iasi, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Balasan L. D., Buhociu F.M., Rural development in a cross-border context. Case study: Romania – R. Moldova, at REC June 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Balasan D. L., Buhociu F. M., 2020, Tourism Evolution in Region 2 SE, Annals of “Lower Danube” University of Galați, Fascicle I. Economics and Applied Informatics [Google Scholar]
- Balasan D.L., Buhociu F.M., Ferțu C., Structure and Dynamics of Human Resources in the 2SE Region,”Ovidius” University Annals, Economic Science Series, Volume XX, Issue 1/2020 [Google Scholar]
- Buhociu F.M., Moga L.M., Vîrlănuță F.O., The Quality of Health Services – new instruments for the evaluation, Quality Magazine – access tosuccess, year 10, no. 1-2,2009 [Google Scholar]
- Buhociu F.M., Antohi V.M., Moga L.M., The Common Agricultural Market and its Effects Upon European Union Countries Agriculture and Budget,Annals of Lower Danube University, Fascicle I, Economics and Applied Informatics, No. 2, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Rapid assessment of agriculture and rural development, January 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Moga L. M., Buhociu F. M., Ion I., Vîrlănuță F. O., Antohi V., Zugravu A., The Internet as a Business Environment in Romanian Agriculture, Journal ofFood, Agriculture & Environment (JFAE) Vol. 7 (2), 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Onea F., Rusu E., An assessment of the wind and wave power potential in the island environment, Volume 175, 15 May 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Stanciu S., Security, Safety and Continuity on Agri Food Chain, Lambert Academic PublishingOmniScriptum Publishing Group, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Stanciu S., The Foreign Direct Investment in The Romanian Agrifood Production,SEA-Practical Application of Science, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Stanciu S., A comparative Study Regarding the European Agricultural ALLOCATION OF Funds for Rural Development 2007-2013 and 2014-2020, Advances in Scence, Innovation and Management – Sea 11 International Conference, (April 27-28, 2017, Iasi, Romania), Plenary Conference [Google Scholar]
- http://www.madr.ro/docs/dezvoltare-rurala/programare-2014-2020/strategia-de-dezvoltare-rurala-2014-2020-versiunea-I-nov2013-update.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.