SHS Web Conf.
Volume 96, 2021The 3rd International Academic Conference on Frontiers in Social Sciences and Management Innovation (IAFSM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- J.H. Li, Analysis of Issues from Online Administrative Vetting and Measures in China, Tianjin's Economics, 12, 35-37 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ouyang Keli, Study on Chinese Online Administrative Vetting Building: Example of Area Q [D], Public Administration School, Nanchang University, Jiangxi [Google Scholar]
- H. Qin, Study on Reform of Chinese Administrative Vetting Mode: Based on Practices of Administrative Service Centre [D], Jilin University, Jilin 133-137(2011) [Google Scholar]
- X. Han, Thinking and Advices on Standardization of Guangdong Administrative Licensing Item Vetting [J], Standard Science, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- SN. Ying. Contemporary Chinese Administrative Law (Vol)[M]. Beijing: Founder Press, China, 735 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C.T. Li. General introduction to standardization (6th edition) [M]. Beijing: Renmin University Press, 48(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Unger, law in modern society, translated by wu yuzhang and zhou hanhua, China university of political science and law press, p 43 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Long, X.J. Wang. Dividends and performance evaluation of administrative approval reform: 2013-2015. China development press, p 98 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.