SHS Web Conf.
Volume 96, 2021The 3rd International Academic Conference on Frontiers in Social Sciences and Management Innovation (IAFSM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- M.L. Morris, R. Tripp, and A.A. Dankyi. Adoption and Impacts of Improved Maize Production Technology: A Case Study of the Ghana Grains Development Project, International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT), (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J.O. Ouma, F.M. Murithi, W.M. wang, H. Verkuijl, M. Gethi and H.D. Groote. Adoption of Maize Seed and Fertilizer Technologies in Embu District, International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT), (2002) [Google Scholar]
- F.H. Zheng, Red Data Book of Evaluation on Performance of Local Governments in China (2012), Xinhua Publishing House, 185, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Wang, X.Z. Song, Survey and Empirical Study on Public Service Satisfaction - Taking the Survey on Public Industry in Jinan City as an Example [J]. Chinese Public Administration, 6, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Casella, R.L. Berger. Statistical Inference (2nd ed.) [M]. Pacific Grove: Duxbury Press, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D. Freedman. Statistical Models: Theory and Practice (revised ed.) [M]. New York: Cambridge University Press, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Q.J. Shi. Government Performance Evaluation: Concepts, Methods and Applications of Evaluation Results [M]. Beijing: Peking University Press, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jin. Study on the "High Quality Development" Economics [J]. China Industrial Economics, 4, 5-18, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C.Z. Yang, F. Yang. Analysis of Housing Changes in Contemporary Tibetan Families-Based on Census Data [J]. China Tibetology (Beijing), 4, 103-114, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.Z. Zheng, X. Zhao. Who can promote the development of high quality: the government or the efficient market? - Empirical Test Based on Panel Threshold Model [J]. Contemporary Economic Management, 42, (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.