SHS Web Conf.
Volume 96, 2021The 3rd International Academic Conference on Frontiers in Social Sciences and Management Innovation (IAFSM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- C.Y. Lu, Cyberspace Governance: Power Games, Conceptual Evolution, and China's Strategy, J. Global Review. 1, 117-134(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z.Z. Xu, The Task and Challenge of Cyberspace Governance, J. Chinese Cadres Tribune. 1, 36-37(2020) [Google Scholar]
- H.G. Zhou, On Strategic Stability in Cyberspace, J. Global Review. 1, 21-34(2019) [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Cui, Jinhe Liu, On the Platform Governance in Cyberspace, J. Global Media Journal. 7, 86-101(2020) [Google Scholar]
- W. Moritz, J. Vytautas, Securing cyberspace: How states design governance arrangements, J. Governance. 2, 259-275 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang, Singapore's Cyberspace Governance and Its Enlightenment to China, J. Pacific Journal. 26, 35-45(2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ding, Digital Economy and Cyberspace Governance Strategy of Japan, J. Contemporary Economy of Japan. 1, 01-12(2020) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Li, The Digital Silk Road and the Reconstruction of Global Cyberspace Governance, J. International Forum. 21, 15-29(2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Que, Government Regulation and Good Governance in cyberspace: Logic, Mechanism and Path Choice, J. Contemporary World and Socialism. 4, 184-192(2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.