SHS Web Conf.
Volume 96, 2021The 3rd International Academic Conference on Frontiers in Social Sciences and Management Innovation (IAFSM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- G. Chao. The development status and countermeasures of public service advertising in my country. News enthusiasts (the second half of the month), (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Qi. An Analysis of the Path of Socialist Core Values Leading the Construction of Campus Culture in Universities--Taking Hengyang Teachers College as an Example. Knowledge Economy, 23, 44+46, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yin. Promoting the spirit of excellent entrepreneurs to better play the role of entrepreneurs. Economic Management: Digest Edition [Google Scholar]
- Q. Li. Research on the Construction of Regional Tourism Brands-Taking Dahuangshan Tourism District as an Example, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Qin. On public service advertising and corporate brand image building. News Window, 04, 55-56, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Xu, C. Wang. An Analysis of the Cultural Connotation of the Chinese Characters in the Water Department of "Commonly Used Character Tables in Modern Chinese". Journal of Liaoning Normal University (Social Science Edition), 6, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Chinese advertising magazine. Santa also has no place to give gifts [Google Scholar]
- http://www.sohu.com/a/278720379_657211,2018-11-30 [Google Scholar]
- S. Lin. Analysis of the characteristics of public service advertisements and their ideological and political education functions. Xuelun, 12, 178-179+186, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang. Analysis of the style of campus public welfare advertisements. Young writers, 21, 95-95, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Advertisers_discard.2018 Top Ten Public Service Advertisements [Google Scholar]
- http://www.sohu.com/a/288289192_117194, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Qin, Z. Gu. Pathfinder's brand communicateon research, China Sports Industry and Sports Goods Industry Development Forum, 0, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, M. Hu. Research on the development trend of the integration of VR technology and public welfare communication [J]. Sound Screen World·Advertiser, 04:125-128, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O'Barr W M. Public Service Advertising. Advertising & Society Review, 7 (2):1597-1597, (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.