SHS Web Conf.
Volume 96, 2021The 3rd International Academic Conference on Frontiers in Social Sciences and Management Innovation (IAFSM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- W.Y. Du, Y.F. Zhou, Y.T. Yuan, etc. The effect of Kegel exercise combined with pelvic floor rehabilitation on pelvic floor function in patients undergoing laparoscopic extrafascial hysterectomy, Journal of Navy Medicine, 42 (2) 203-205(2020) [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Jia, Analysis of the effect of postpartum pelvic floor rehabilitation exercise combined with bioelectric stimulation on the postpartum pelvic floor function rehabilitation effect and prognosis, Modern Chinese Medicine Application, 14 (7) 226-227 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- LM Yuan, L. Li, D.X. Liu, etc. Rehabilitation effects of pelvic floor muscle training on female pelvic floor dysfunction diseases, Modern Medicine and Health, 36, 6: 918-919 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. MILSOM, Can we predict and prevent pelvic floor dys-function? Int Urogynecol J, 26 (12) 1719-1723 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. JUNDT, U. PESCHERS, H. KENTENICH, The investigation and treatment of female pelvic floor dysfunction, Dtsch Arztebl Int,112(33/34) 564-574 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Liu, Application of pelvic floor muscle training and electrical stimulation in postpartum pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation, Journal of Mathematical Medicine, 33 (4) 606-607 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Wang, Pelvic floor rehabilitation training physiotherapy instrument in patients with pelvic floor organ prolapse application effect. Medical Equipment, 33 (6) 153-155 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Wang, X. Zhou, L.J. Jiang, The effect of comprehensive treatment of pelvic floor and its influence on quality of life of urinary incontinence in the elderly women. Chin J Clin Healthc, 23 (2) 252-255 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. MADILL, S.P. DRILET S, A TANG A, etc. Changes in urethral sphincter size following rehabilitation in older women with stress urinary incontinence, Int Urogynecol J, 26 (2) 277-283 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. RADZIMINSKA, A. STRACZYNSKA, M.W. RAJEK, etc, The impact of pelvic floor muscle training on the quality of life of women with urinary incontinence: a systematic literature review. ClinInterv Aging, 13 (5) 957-965 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.