SHS Web Conf.
Volume 96, 2021The 3rd International Academic Conference on Frontiers in Social Sciences and Management Innovation (IAFSM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- E.H. Schein, W. Bennis. Personal and organizational change via group methods. New York: WiIey (1965) [Google Scholar]
- A. Edmondson. Psychological Safety and Learning Behavior in Work Teams [J]. SAGE Publications, 44 (2) (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Y.C. Zou, T.B. Yin. A review of psychological security research from a multi-level perspective [J]. China Human Resources Development (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Tynan. The effects of threat sensitivity and face giving on dyadic psychological safety and upward communication. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 35 (2), 223-247 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Brown, T.W. Leigh, A new look at psychological climate and its relationship to job involvement, effort, and performance. Journal of Applied Psychology, 81 (4), 358-368, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- B. Ling, J.Y. Duan, Y.L. Zhu. Psychological safety in the workplace: conceptual design, influencing factors and results [J]. Advances in Psychological Science, 18 (10), 1580-1589 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.Q. Chen, H.Q. Zhao, L J. An empirical study on the relationship between team psychological safety, team learning ability and team performance [J]. Science Research, 26 (06), 1283-1292 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhang. Research on the influence of psychological safety and knowledge self-confidence on the willingness of team members to share knowledge [D]. Central China Normal University (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Shi. Research on the impact of intra-organizational trust on employee innovation behavior [D]. Nanjing University of Technology (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yuan, Z.Y. Liu. Research on the relationship between organizational ethical atmosphere and employee behaviors from the perspective of psychological security [J]. China Human Resources Development (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kahn William. Psychological Conditions of Personal Engagement and Disengagement at Work [J]. Academy of Management, 33 (4) (1990) [Google Scholar]
- M. Baer, M. Frese. Innovation is not enough: climates for initiative and psychological safety, process innovations, and firm performance [J]. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., 24 (1) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Shepherd, A. Tashchian, R.E. Ridnour. An Investigation of the Job Burnout Syndrome in Personal Selling [J]. Routledge, 31 (4) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Liang. The effect of inclusive leadership and psychological security on medical staff 's job burnout [D]. Yunnan Normal University (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Chen. The impact of job insecurity of new generation employees on occupational burnout-the moderating role of work pleasure [D]. Nanjing Normal University (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.