SHS Web Conf.
Volume 96, 2021The 3rd International Academic Conference on Frontiers in Social Sciences and Management Innovation (IAFSM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- X.M. Deng, Study on Ethical Purchasing Intention of Consumers under Chinese Scenarios-Based upon TPB Perspective, in Nankai Business Review, 15 (3),22-32 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Stone, I.M. Jawahar, J.L. Kisamore, Using the Theory of Planned Behavior and Cheating Justifications to Predict Academic Misconduct, in Career Development International, 14 (3),221-241 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Elliott, C.J. Armitage, C.J. Baughan, Using the Theory of Planned Behavior to Predict Observed Driving Behavior, in British Journal of Social Psychology, 46 (1),69-90 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Kang, D.R. Fortin, Y.J. Hyun, Y. Eom, Effects of Perceived Behavioral Control on the Consumer Usage Intention of E-coupons, in Psychology & Marketing, 23 (10),841-864 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C. Joergens, Ethical fashion: myth or future trend in Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management, 10 (3),360-371 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- W.D. Lu, SPSS Statistical Analysis (Publishing House of Electronics Industry, Beijing, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- C. Armitage, M. Conner. Efficacy of The Theory of Planned Behavior: A Meta-analytic Review, in British Journal of Social Psychology, 40 (4),471-499 (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.