SHS Web Conf.
Volume 96, 2021The 3rd International Academic Conference on Frontiers in Social Sciences and Management Innovation (IAFSM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- C. Souza. The Gender and Ethnic Diversity of US Boards and Board Committees and Firm Financial Performance, Corporate Governance: An International Review, 18 (5),60-67, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ren. The impact of female participation in top management team on Firm Performance. Nankai management review, 13, (5), 81-91, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. Gul, B. Srinidhi. Does Board Gender Diversity Improve the Informative of Stock Prices. Journal of Accounting and Economics,51, (7), 314-338 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhang. Characteristics of female directors and accounting information quality. Friends of accounting. 23, (10), 84-86, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Zhao. Research on the impact of executives' personal characteristics on corporate environmental information disclosure. Accounting news. 27, (11), 100-104, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.Q. Wu. The impact of executives' personal characteristics on the quality of accounting information disclosure: An Empirical Study Based on Listed Companies in information technology industry. Friends of accounting. 30, (11), 63-67, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. li. Empirical Study on the relationship between corporate governance and accounting information quality. Accounting research. 12, (2), 28-36, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jia. An Empirical Study on the internal and external governance effect of accounting information quality -- Taking Shenzhen A-share listed companies as an example. Accounting and auditing. 24, (1), 138-141, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Pan. Vertical concurrent management, property right and accounting information quality. Accounting research. 14, (7), 19-26, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.