SHS Web Conf.
Volume 96, 2021The 3rd International Academic Conference on Frontiers in Social Sciences and Management Innovation (IAFSM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- N. Eisenberg and P.A. Miller. The relation of empathy to prosocial and related behaviors, Psychological Bulletin, 101(1), 91-119, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- F. Sun, L.Z. Lin, M.X. Dai, M.F. Luo, G.H. Cuo, W.H. Yang, J. Jing. Autistic traits, empathy and theory of mind among college Students with different level of Prosocial behaviors, Journal of Sun Yat Sen University (Medical Sciences Edition). 38 (6), 938-943 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.G. Li, D. Luo. Research on the positive emotion experience of cooperative prosocial behavior in college students, Journal of Chongqing University (Social Science Edition). 19(4), 177-182 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Wang, H.C. Chen. The relationship between adolescents' academic achievement, prosocial behavior and peer acceptance and rejection, Journal of Psychological Science. 26(6), 1130-1131 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zheng, M. Jia. Relationships between daily affect and customer-oriented service behavior at work: The moderating role of prosocial motivation, Forcasting. 32(6), 8-14, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A Zuffianò, G. Alessandri, B. Paula, L. Kanacri, C. Pastorelli, M. Milioni, R. Ceravolo, M.G. Caprara, G.V. Caprara. The relation between prosociality and self-esteem from middle adolescence to young adulthood, Personality and Individual Differences, 63, 24-29 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- X.Y. Luan, C. Chen. The influence of prosocial motivation on innovation behavior: Taking transposition thinking as intermediary variable, Operation and management, 5, 20-22 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Q.Y. Li, L.S. Wang, Y. Tian. A study on the correlation between empathy, social responsibility and prosocial behavior among College Students, Modern communication, 13, 107-109 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Liang, M H.Z. Hou. The influence of prosocial tendencies on Implicit Aggression -- the Enlightenment of social learning theory on prosocial behavior of College Students under different levels of violence, Theory Research, 21 (11) 59-61 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.Q. Mo, Y.H. Yang, X.Z. Xu. Influence of pro - social motivation on internet addiction: Chain mediating effect of basic psychology needs, Journal of Shaoyang University (Social Science Edition), 22 (5) 114-120 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Zheng, X. Liu. The college students' prosocial behavior: based on structural equation model of the psychological crisis' intervention, Statistics & Information Forum, 28 (5), 100-106(2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jin, G.M. Sun, Q.M. Chen. Research on the relationship between prosocial behavior and adaptability of college students, Economic Herald, 23, 76-77, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Carlo, B.A. Randall. The development of a measure of prosocial behaviors for late adolescents, J Youth Adolesc. 31 (1), 31-44 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Cong. Research on the types of prosocial behavior of college students, Ma. D. Thesis, Nanjing Normal University (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Cohen. Statistical power analysis, Curr Direct Psychol Sci. 1 (3), 98-101 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hu. A study on the limitations of SCL-90 in mental health survey of freshmen, Journal of Changchun University. 22 (4), 444-447 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Teng. The application of cluster analysis and discriminant analysis in the results of SCL-90 among test college students, Chinese Journal of Social Medicine. 34(5), 460-462 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.Y. Shi, J.P. Xu, ZHOU Lang, WU Xiujuan, ZHAO Huashuo, GENG Debao, ZHANG Xunbao. Reference value, reliability and validity of SCL-90 in college students, Chin J Sch Health. 34(2), 223-224 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Zhang, J.P. XU Jianping. Modern psychology and educational statistics, Beijing Normal University Publishing Group, Beijing, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhang, Y.J. Zhang, Q.Y. Wang, L.J. Hao. Research on the relationship among post-traumatic growth, gratitude and prosocial behavior, Journal of Logistics University of PAP (Medical Sciences), 27 (6), 489-494 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. Yao, L.S. Wang, Hao Li. The effect of college students' shame on prosocial behavior, psychology: Techniques and Applications, 7 (1) 34-38 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Lei, D.X. Guan, L. Chen. Relationship between parental rearing, empathy and early prosocial behavior of adolescents, Youth and Adolescent Studies, 2, 59-64 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.C. Li. The influence of gratitude on prosocial tendency of college students, Journal of Campus Life & Mental Health, 18 (3), 237-240 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Lu Li, B.J. Ye, L.Y. Ni, Q. Yang. Family cohesion on prosocial behavior in college Students: Moderated mediating effect, Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology, 28 (1), 178-180 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.