SHS Web Conf.
Volume 96, 2021The 3rd International Academic Conference on Frontiers in Social Sciences and Management Innovation (IAFSM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- G.D. Wu, Project-Based Supply Chain Cooperative Incentive Based on Reciprocity Preference. International Journal of Simulation Modelling,13 (1), 102-115 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Zheng, H.F. Ling, Emergency transportation planning in disaster relief supply chain management: a cooperative fuzzy optimization approach. Soft Computing, 13 (1), pp 1301-1314(2013) [Google Scholar]
- I Karlsson; J.M. Rootzen, F. Johnsson, Reaching net-zero carbon emissions in construction supply chains - Analysis of a Swedish road construction project. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 120 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Staniek, G Sierpiński. Smart platform for support issues at the first and last mile in the supply chain - the concept of the s-mile project. Scientific Journal of Silesian University of Technology. Series Transport, 92, 141-148 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Marcus, G. Kannan, S Joseph et al. Quantitative models for sustainable supply chain management: Developments and directions. European Journal of Operational Research, 299-312 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bostrom, A missing pillar? Challenges in theorizing and practicing social sustainability, Sustain Sci Pract Policy, 3-14 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B Stephen; M. Andrew. Does it pay to be different? An analysis of the relationship between corporate social and financial performance. Strategic management journal. 12 (27), 1325-1343 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Buchholz, S.B. Rosenthal, Toward a contemporary conceptual framework for stakeholder theory, Journal of Business Ethics, 58 137-148 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Carter, M.M. Jennings, Logistics social responsibility: an integrative framework. Journal of Business Logistic, 23 (1), 145-180 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Carter, D.S. Rogers. A framework of sustainable supply chain management: moving toward new theory. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 38 (1), 360-387 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- F. Zair, N. Sefiani, M. Fourka. Advanced optimization model of resource allocation in the B2C supply chain. Engineering review (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Haiwook, C.H. Yeon. A Model for Interorganizational Information Technology Infrastructure and Electronic Cooperation Between Firms in Supply Chain. AMCIS Proceedings 318 2002 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.