SHS Web Conf.
Volume 96, 2021The 3rd International Academic Conference on Frontiers in Social Sciences and Management Innovation (IAFSM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- D. Arshad, N. Zakaria, K. Abdul-Kadir, N. Ahmad, Linkage between Flexibility and SMEs Performance: Does Improvisation Matter? In MATEC Web of Conferences, 215(2018) [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Weick, The Collapse of Sense making in Organizations: The Mann Gulch Disaster. Administrative Science Quarterly, 38(4),628-652, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- G.X. Ruan, J.Q. Mao, L.J. Ma, A Cross-Level Research on the Mechanism of Employee Impromptu Behavior on Individual Innovation Performance Based on the Empirical Study of New Energy Startups, China Soft Science, (1), 108-117, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, T.Y. Su. A Study on the Impact Mechanism of Entrepreneurial Leadership on Employee Impromptu. Soft Science, 33(11),69-74, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Moorman, A.S. Miner, Organizational Improvisation and Organizational Memory, Academy of Management Review,23(4),698-723, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- D. Vera, M. Crossan, Improvisation and innovative performance in teams, Organization Science, 16(3),203-224(2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Cunha, J.V. Cunha, K. Kamoche, Organizational Improvisation: What, When, How, and Why,International Journal of Management Review, 1(3),299-341, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- S. Leybourne, E Sadler-Smith. The Role of Intuition and Improvisation in Project Management, International Journal of Project Management, 24(6), 483-492, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Z.X. Ye, Y.Y. Mai, L.Y. Wang. The Status Quo and Future Prospects of Research on Impromptu Behavior of Startups, Foreign Economics and Management, 40(4), 16-29, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Croaan, M. Sorrenti, Making sense of improvisation. Advances in Strategic Management, 14(3),155-180, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Miner, P. Bassoff, C. Moorman, Organizational improvisation and learning: A field study, Administrative Science Quarterly, 46(2), 304 - 337, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Hmieleski, A.C. Corbett. Proclivity for Improvisation as a Predictor of Entrepreneurial Intentions, Journal of Small Business Management, 44(1), 45-63, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yun, C. Jiang, A Review of Research on Foreign Organizational Improvisation, Foreign Social Sciences, (5), 4-12, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ding, G.M. Cao. The Dimensional Construction and Measurement of Organizational Impromptu--Based on the Empirical Research of Chinese Commercial Banks, East China Economic Management, 000(009),84-89, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Hmieleski, A C. Corbett. The contrasting interaction effects of improvisational behavior with entrepreneurial self-efficacy on new venture performance and entrepreneur work satisfaction. Journal of Business Venturing, 23 (4),482-496, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Magni, L. Proserpio, M. Hoegl, B. Provera. The role of team behavioral integration and cohesion in shaping individual improvisation, Research Policy, 38(6), 1044-1053, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H.D. Li, Z.Y. Lin. Study on the Antecedent Variables of Employees' Impromptu Behavior, Journal of Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, (03), 25-36, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.