SHS Web Conf.
Volume 96, 2021The 3rd International Academic Conference on Frontiers in Social Sciences and Management Innovation (IAFSM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- Ten global consumption trends in 2020, [online] Available: http://xue.ecduo.cn/article-78899.html [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, The Effect and Mechanism of "Internet+" Promoting my country's Consumption Upgrade, Series of Finance and Economics: Journal of Zhejiang University of Finance and Economics, 12, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Le, Wiley, Creating Strategic Leverage: Matching Company Strengths with Market Opportunities, Wiley, 9, 4, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Luo, The Dilemma and Countermeasures of China's Manufacturing Industry Development, 2nd International Conference on Contemporary Education and Humanities and Social Sciences, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Davies, Antony, and T.W. Cline, A consumer behavior approach to modeling monopolistic competition, Innovar Revista De Ciencias Administrativas Y Sociales 26(6), 797-826, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Chen, Analysis of NetEase's strict selection model based on the new consumption era, Market Modernization, 15, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.Q. Hao, Z.Z. Ma, Z.H. Yang, et. al ODM model quality e-commerce under consumption upgrades-taking NetEase's strict selection as an example, Economic and Trade Practice, 230, 12, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ling, Computer Science in Industrial Application, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Hu, L. Liu, J. J. Zhang, Do online reviews affect product sales? The role of reviewer characteristics and temporal effects, Information Technology & Management, 9, 2008 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.