SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- V.K. Solondaev, The professional position of the doctor. in Personality and Being: Subjective Approach: Proceedings of Scientific. Conference, Institute of Psychology RAS, 15-16 October 2008, Moscow, Russia (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Chulkova, V.A., E.V. Pestereva, E.V. Demin, M.V. Rogachev. Psychological aspects of interaction between a doctor and an oncological patient. Textbook, SPb: Research Institute of Oncology named after V.I. N.N. Petrova, 40 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kuzmina, N.V. Methods of systemic pedagogical research (Moscow, Public education, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Markova, A.K. Psychology of professionalism (Moscow, International Humanitarian Foundation “Knowledge” 1996). [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Borytko, O.M. Matskaylova. Formation of the subject position of the student in the humanitarian space of the lesson (Volgograd, Publishing house of VGIPKRO, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Isaev and V.I. Slobodchikov. Psychology of human education. Formation of subjectivity in educational processes. Textbook. (Publisher: Orthodox St. Tikhon University for the Humanities, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Chernyavskaya, Formation of the teacher’s partner position: dis. ... Dr. ped. Sciences 2007, Yaroslavl. 450 p. [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Koloskova, Formation of the dialogical position of the future teacher in the process of teaching pedagogical disciplines at the university, dis. Cand. ped. Sciences, 2011 .204 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Bederkhanova, Formation of a personality-oriented position of the teacher, dis. ... Dr. ped. Sciences: Krasnodar, 2002. 413 p. [Google Scholar]
- William T Branch Jr. Treating the whole patient: passing time-honored skills for building doctor - patient relationships on to generations of doctors, JME, 48. 67-74 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dor Goold, M. Lipkin Jr. The Doctor, Patient Relationship, JGIM14: 1, 26-33 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kerse, S. Buetow, A.G. Mainous III, G. Young, G. Coster, B. Arroll PhysicianPatient Relationship and Medication Compliance: A Primary Care Investigation, The Ann. Fam. Med., 2:5, 455-461 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Vatskel, N.V. Krasilnikova Formation of the professional pedagogical position of doctors in the system of continuous medical education, Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin. 2, 128-132 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N., Shangolian, H. Yousefi Supporting hemodialysis patients: a phenomenological study, Iran. J. Nurs midwifery. 20:5, 626-633 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Parvan, H. Hasankhani, A., Seyyedrasooli, S.M. Riahi, M. Ghorbani The effect of two educational methods on knowledge and adherence to treatment in hemodialysis patients: clinical trial, IJCS 4:1, 83-83 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Barnett, T. Li Yoong, J. Pinikahana, T. Si-Yen Fluid compliance among patients having hemodialysis: can an education program make a difference? JAN 61:3, 300-306 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Baraz, S. Parvadah, E. Mohammadi, B. Broumand Dietary and fluid compliance: an educational intervention for patients having hemodialysis, JAN, 66:1, 60-68 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Golper Patient education: can it maximize the success of therapy? NDT, 16:7, 20-24 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Podlasy Pedagogy: 100 questions - 100 answers: textbook. manual for university students. (Moscow, Publishing house VLADOS-PRESS, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- GI Bogin Gaining the ability to understand: An introduction to philological hermeneutics. (Tver: Tver. state univ. 2001). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bogatyrev, Some pedagogical innovations of the innovative course, Foundations of Religious Cultures and Secular Ethics. TvSU Bulletin. Series: Pedagogy and Psychology 2, 122-132. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bogatyrev, Testing psychological dispositions and the professional qualities of future ‘ORKSE’ teachers. Moscow, Scientific journal Modern problems of science and education (ISSN 2070-7428), 2, 486. (2014) URL: https://elibrary.ru/download/elibrary_21471595_28121621.pdf; URL: https://science-education.ru/pdf/2014/2/486.pdf (04/04/2020) [Google Scholar]
- Teilhard de Chardin P. The world of philosophy: A book for reading. (Moscow, Part II. S. 76-80, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Krasilnikova, P. Vaucher, N.P. Vanchakova, A.A. Bogatyrev, E.A. Vatskel, A.A. Baraboshina, Inverted Classroom as Innovative International Educational Technology in Teaching Doctors in Global Challenges Era, Proceedings of the “New Silk Road: Business Cooperation and Prospective of Economic Development” (NSRBCPED), November 7-8, 2019, Saint-Petersburg - Prague, Russia - Czech Republic (2019) URL: https://www.atlantis-press.com/proceedings/nsrbcped-19/125937799 [Google Scholar]
- Increasing empathy: Manual. Empathy training. 60 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Karpov, Reflexivity as a psychological atribute and methods of its diagnostics, Psychological journal. 24, 5, 45-57 (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.