SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- Mckinsey Global Institute (2015). URL: https://www.mckinsey.com/featured-insights/future-of-work/jobs-lost-jobs-gained-what-the-future-of-work-will-mean-for-jobs-skills-and-wages [Google Scholar]
- Mckinsey Global Institute (2019). URL: https://www.mckinsey.com/featured-insights/mckinsey-global-surveys [Google Scholar]
- Automation and future of the workforce. Mckinsey Global Institute. (2018). URL: https://www.mckinsey.com/featured-insights/future-of-work/skill-shift-automation-and-the-future-of-the-workforce# [Google Scholar]
- Workplace Learning Report (2020). URL: https://learning.linkedin.com/resources/workplace-learning-report [Google Scholar]
- L. Dixon. Is the Skills Gap Real? (2017). URL:https://www.chieflearningofficer.com/2017/07/21/skills-gap-real/ [Google Scholar]
- Developing skills for innovative growth in Russia. World Bank and NRU HSE (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Roshchin, V. Rudakov, Do the starting salaries of graduates measure the quality of education? Review of Russian and Foreign Studies // Education Issues. No. 1. P. 138168 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- F. Caroleo, F. Pastore, Overeducation at a glance. Determinants and wage effects of the educational mismatch based on AlmaLaurea data. GLO Discussion Paper, Series 15. Geneva: Global Labor Organization (GLO) (2017). [Google Scholar]
- EduTech of Sberbank Corporate University (2020).URL:https://edutechclub.sberbank-school.ru/all/edutechpulse13/ [Google Scholar]
- K. Robinson, L. Aronica, Creative schools. New York: Viking (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Russia 2025: From Personnel to Talent (2017).URL:http://d-russia.ru/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Skills_Outline_web_tcm26-175469.pdf [Google Scholar]
- E. Varshavskaya, Where and by whom do highly educated Russians work (2017). URL: http://www.demoscope.ru/weekly/2017/0713/tema06.php [Google Scholar]
- OECD Forum (2019). URL: https://www.oecd-forum.org/users/264950-nick-chambers/posts/53006-young-people-don-t-feel-ready-for-the-future-of-work [Google Scholar]
- Skills development for innovative growth in Russia, Report No. ACS1549. World Bank and NRU HSE (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Skills of the future. What you need to know and be able to do in a new complex world. Global Education Futures and WorldSkills Russia (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Savchenkov, N. Uvarina, Professional stability as a key “soft skills” of a teacher. Bulletin of the Mari State University. .Vol. 13. No. 3. P. 375-382 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- L. Raitskaya, E. Tikhonova, Soft skills in the view of teachers and students of Russian universities in the context of world experience // Bulletin of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia. Series: Psychology and Pedagogy. Vol. 15. No. 3. P. 350-363 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L. Nikitina, F. Furuoka, Sharp focus on soft skills: a case study of Malaysian university students’ educational expectations. Educational Research for Policy and Practice, 11, 207-224 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Akhmetova, L. Nevskaya, Formation and Development of Skills in the Learning Process of the Digital Age // IDIMT-2019. Innovation and Transformation in a Digital World: 27th Interdisciplinary Information Management Talks, Sept. 46, 2019, Kutna Hora, Czech Republic / Ed .: P. Doucek, G. Chroust, V. Oskrdal, Johannes Kepler Universitat Linz. - Linz: Trauner Verlag, - P. 143-151 (2019). (Schriftenreihe Informatik 48)., Scopus. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.