SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- S. Bennett, Aviation crew resource management - a critical appraisal, in the tradition of reflective practice, informed by flight and cabin crew feedback, in J. of Risk Research, Vol. 22, Issue 11, pp. 1357-1373. (2019). https://doi.org/10.1080/13669877.2018.1459800. [Google Scholar]
- M. Otsuki, M. Akiyoshi, M. Samejima, Identification method of improvements in user operations on project manager skill-up simulator, in IEEE Access., Vol. 5, Pp. 58115818. (2017). https://doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2017.2673019. [Google Scholar]
- N. Howe, W. Strauss, The next twenty years: how customer and workforce attitudes will evolve, in J. Harvard Business Review pp. 41-52. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. Castells, The information age: economy, society and culture 608 p. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- O. Druzhinina, E. Hvannberg, Feedback in a training simulator for crisis management compared to feedback in a real-life exercise, in. Human Work Interaction Design Work Analysis and HCI Third IFIP WG, Working Conference, Copenhagen, pp. 124138. (2012). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-41145-8_11. [Google Scholar]
- N. Ashurst, C. Rout, D. Rocke, E. Gouws, Use of a mechanical simulator for training in applying cricoid pressure, in J. British Journal of Anaesthesia, pp. 468-472. (1996). [Google Scholar]
- N. Campos, M. Nogal, C. Caliz, Simulation-based education involving online and on- campus models in different European universities, in J. Educ Technol High Educ. Vol. 17. (2020). https://doi.org/10.1186/s41239-020-0181-y. [Google Scholar]
- L. Lisitsyna, N. Smetyuh, S. Golikov, Models and methods for adaptive management of individual and team-based training using a simulator, in International Conference on Recent Trends in Physics. (2016). https://doi.org/10.1088/17426596/755/1/011001. [Google Scholar]
- H. Choi, U. Lee, Y.S. Jeon, C. Kim Efficacy of the computer simulation-based, interactive communication education program for nursing students, in J. Nurse Education Today. Vol. 91. (2020). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nedt.2020.104467. [Google Scholar]
- G. Riley, Using network simulation in classroom education, In Proceedings of the 2012 Winter Simulation Conference (WSC) (2012). https://doi.org/10.1109/wsc.2012.6465290. [Google Scholar]
- N. Staroverova, M. Shustrova, Yu. Zatsarinnaya, The development of rolling-stock virtual simulator, in Journal of Physics: Conference Series. (2019). https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/1399/4/044025/ [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Cooper, V.R. Taqueti, A brief history of the development of mannequin simulators for clinical education and training, in J. Qual Saf Health Care, Vol. 13. (2004). https://doi.org/10.1136/qshc.2004.009886. [Google Scholar]
- M. Drozdova, P. Rapant, L. Malerova Support system for the training of crisis management group members, in WIT Transactions on The Built Environment. Vol. 134. pp. 247-255., (2014). https://doi.org/10.2495/SAFE130231. [Google Scholar]
- T.-H. Trinh, C. Buche, R. Querrec, J. Tisseau, Modeling of errors realized by a human learner in virtual environment for training, in International Journal of Computers, Communications & Control. Vol. IV, Issue 1, pp. 73-81. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- V. Hreniuc, G. Batrinca, A pleading for ship manned models as a “Physical” simulator in the ship handling training process, in 24th DAAAM International Symposium on Intelligent Manufacturing and Automation, (2013), pp. 1410-1419. [Google Scholar]
- R. Querrec, C. Buche, E. Maffr, P. Chevaillier, Multiagents systems for virtual environment for training. Application to fire-fighting, in International Journal of Computers and Applications. Vol.1, pp. 25-34. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A. Napoli, Practitioner application: policy flight simulators: accelerating decisions to adopt evidence-based health interventions, in Journal of Healthcare Management. Vol. 64(4), pp. 241-242, (2019). https://doi.org/10.1097/JHM-D-19-00104. [Google Scholar]
- S. Colombo, L. Golzio, The plant simulator as viable means to prevent and manage risk through competencies management: Experiment results, in J. Safety Science. Vol. 84. pp. 46-56. (2016). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssci.2015.11.021 [Google Scholar]
- K. Saastamoinena, A. Rissanena, R. Linnervuo, Usage of simulators to boost marine corps learning, in 23rd International Conference on Knowledge-Based and Intelligent Information & Engineering Systems. Procedia Computer Science, pp. 10111018. (2019). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2019.09.268. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, X. Zhao, X. Liu, H. Li, A smart substation training platform based on primary equipment simulator, in IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, (2019). https://doi.org/10.1088/1755-1315/310/3/032020. S [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.