SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- Arefiev, A.L. “Russian language in the education system of the countries of the world”, Facets of Russian education. Center for Sociological Research, Moscow.: 83124, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Laleko, O. “Assessing Heritage Language Vitality: Russian in the United States”, Heritage Language Journal, 10(3), 89-102, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Avetisyan A. “ Learning Russian as a US National Security Strategy “, Voice of America: [electronic resource]: URL https://www.golosameriki.com/a/russian-language-as-part-of-us-national-strategy/3458725.html,(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Zenkevich I.V. “The state of Russian studies in the United States in the XXI century: The place of the Russian language in the system of American education”, report, Bulletin of Tomsk State Pedagogical University, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Barker, C. “Education for international understanding and global competence”. report, Carnegie Corporation of New York, USA, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Ad Hoc Committee on Foreign Languages. “Foreign languages and higher education: new structures for a changed world”, Profession, pp. 234-245, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Bolotov, S. “Americans learn Russian for National Security”, Ridius: [electronic resource]: URL https://www.ridus.ru/news/229076], (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Center for Applied Linguistics: [electronic resource]: URL https://www.cal.org/. [Google Scholar]
- Grammar Russian School by the Russian Embassy in the USA, official cite : [electronic resource]: http://resw.us/svedeniya-o-shkole.html. [Google Scholar]
- Hotcourses abroad, official cite : [electronic resource]: https://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/study/training-degrees/us-usa/russian-language-courses/loc/211/cgory/fn.364-4/sin/ct/programs.html. [Google Scholar]
- Gerber Theodore P. The State of Russian Studies in the United States: an assessment by the association for Slavic, East European and Eurasian Studies. July 2015. ASEEES, Pittsburgh, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Abramova, S. V. Teaching the Russian language in the American school, Russian language in the school. - N° 9, pp. 74-80, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Editorial staff of the portal “Russian World. “Total dictation has united compatriots in different countries”: [electronic resource]: https://russkiymir.ru/news/279254/, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Editorial staff of the portal “Russian Cultural Centre in Washington”. “ The USA hosted the International Linguistic Olympiad “Russian Bear Cub - Linguistics for everyone”: [electronic resource]: http://usa.rs.gov.ru/ru/news/20617?category_id=8, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Editorial staff of the portal “Russian World.” “San Jose Bilingual School receives grants”: [electronic resource]: https://russkiymir.ru/news/279458/, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Zagray E.V., Ivanova - Sullivan T.D. Mayer I.V., Patterson E.V., Shkireva A.O. “Study and teaching of the Russian language and culture in the state of New Mexico, USA”, Russian language abroad. Special issue, Russian Studies of the United States of America, pp. 9-15, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Avery M.V. “Features of teaching RFL to children 7-9 years old in the USA”, Russian language abroad. Special issue. Russian Studies of the United States of America, pp. 25 - 27, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- American Association of Teachers of Slavic and East European Languages. “Teaching Russian in American Secondary Schools”,The Slavic and East European Journal” Vol. 2, No. 3, pp. 241-249, (1958). [Google Scholar]
- Abramova S.V., Azimov E.G. “Modern American textbooks on RFL “, Russian language abroad “N° 2b pp. 32 - 41, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Rifkin B. “Materials for Teaching Russian”, The Learning and Teaching of Slavic Languages and Cultures / Edited by Olga Kagan & Benjamin Rifkin with Susan Bauckus. Indiana, (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.