SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- V.A. Sukhomlinsky, Methods of educating a team (Moscow, Education, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- D. Korobkin, College Teaching, 36, 4 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ziv, Journal of Experimental Education, 57 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ya. Propp, Problems of comic and laughter (Moscow, Knowledge, 1989)) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Zhamilov, Conflict experts club bulletin, 7 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Sergeeva, Preparing future teachers for the use of humor in teaching (Doctoral dissertation), Yaroslavl State Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushinsky, Yaroslavl, (in Russ.) (1999). [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Wanzer, A.B. Frymier, A.M. Wojtaszczyk, T. Smith, Communication Education, 55, 2 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Goodboy, M. Booth-Butterfield, San Bolkan, D.J. Griffin, Communication Quarterly, 63, 1 (2015) . [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Wilson, K.W. Taylor, Teaching of Psychology, 28 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Berk, Journal on Excellence in College Teaching, 7, 3 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- R. Deiter, NACTA Journal (2000, June) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Garner, College Teaching, 54, 1 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Powell, LW. Andresen, Studies in Higher Education, 10 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bryant, D. Zillmann, Using Humor to Promote Learning in the Classroom, Journal of Children in Contemporary Society, 49-78 (New York, Haworth Press, 1989). [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Janes, J.M. Olson, Personality & Social Psychology Bulletin, 26 (4) (2000). [Google Scholar]
- J. Gorham, D.M. Christophel, Communication Education, 39, 1 (1990). [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Martin, The psychology of humor: An integrative approach (London, Ontario, Canada: Elsevier Academic Press, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Yusfin, Problems of Modern Education, 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Slastenin, Formation of the personality of a teacher of the Soviet school in the process of professional training (Moscow, Prosveshchenie [Education], 1976). [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Spirin, Theory and Technology for Solving Pedagogical Problems (Moscow, Russian Pedagogical Agency, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kukharev, V.S. Reshetko. Diagnostics of pedagogical skills and pedagogical creativity (Minsk, Adukatsya i vyhavanne, [Education and upbringing], 1996) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Brazhenskaya, Pedagogical journal, 6, 5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Yu. Eysenck, G. Wilson, How to Measure Personality (Moscow, OOO Kogito- Center, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Barinova, Health, 4 (2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.