SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- Learning online. What research tells us about whether, when and how. Barbara Means, Marianne Bakia, Robert Murphy. London: Routledge. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Dziuban, A.G. Picciano, C.R. Graham, P.D. Moskal. Conducting research in online and blended learning environments: New pedagogical frontiers. Routledge. (2015). URL: https://www.routledge.com/Conducting-Research-in-Online-and-Blended-Learning-Environments-New-Pedagogical/Dziuban-Picciano-Graham-Moskal/p/book/9780415742474 [Google Scholar]
- Jack C. Richards, R. Schmidt, Longman Dictionary of Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics. Pearson Education Limited. Fourth edition. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. Gorman, L. Norris, Managing the lesson self-study booklet. British Council (2019). URL: https://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/sites/teacheng/files/J105_04_Managing_the_lesson_FINAL_0.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Jim Scrivener. Classroom management techniques. Cambridge University Press. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. Coetzee, E. Van Niekerk, J. Wydeman. An Educator's Guide to Effective Classroom Management. Cape Town: Van Schaik Publishers. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kiseleva, V.A. Pogosian, International jointly offered educational programmes: Models of implementation and principles of cooperation. In: Nauchnoe Mnenie, 1 72¬77 (2017). URL: https://elibrary.ru/download/elibrary_28367826_43109719.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M. Kiseleva, V. Pogosian, International Joint Educational Programmes: Universities' activities in the glocal context. Nauchnoe Mnenie 7-8 21-29 (2017) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/download/elibrary_30054094_15414559.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M. Kiseleva, V. Pogosian, Interaction in IT Educational Environment: An experience of an implementation of a jointly offered international educational programme. In: Izvestia Rossiiskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta im. A.I. Gerzena. 167 (2014) URL:https://elibrary.ru/download/elibrary_21701365_41022317.pdf. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.