SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- Kazakova, E. I. (2016) Texts of a new nature: problems of interdisciplinary research. Psychological science and education. 21, 4, 102-109. [Google Scholar]
- Dalton B., Proctor C.P. (2008). The changing landscape of text and comprehension in the age of new literacies. Handbook of research on new literacies, 297-324. [Google Scholar]
- Sutherland-Smith W. (2002) Web-text: Perceptions of digital reading skills in the ESL classroom. Prospect. 17, 1, 55-70. [Google Scholar]
- Tsukerman, G.A., Kovaleva G.S., Kuznetsova, M.I. (2015). The formation of reading literacy or the new adventures of the Tian-Tolkai. Educational issues. 1, 284-300. [Google Scholar]
- Lebedeva, M.Yu., Veselovskaya, T.S., Kupreshchenko O.F. (2020). Peculiarities of perception and understanding of digital texts: an interdisciplinary view (in Russian). Prospects of science and education. 4 (46), 94-98. [Google Scholar]
- Serikova, T.Yu. (2010) Transformation of the concepts of “visual” and “artistic” images in contemporary culture. Izvestia Altai State University.2, 152-155. [Google Scholar]
- Hillesund T. (2010) Digital reading spaces: How expert readers handle books, the Web and electronic paper.15. [Google Scholar]
- Poddyakov, N.N. (2010) Mental development and self-development of the child. Moscow, Russia: Speech. [Google Scholar]
- Aleksandrov, Yu.I. (2004). Scientific school “Systemic psychophysiology”. Psychological journal. 25, 6, 93-100. [Google Scholar]
- Anokhin, P.K. (1974). Problem of decision making in psychology and physiology. Psychology questions. 4, 21-29. [Google Scholar]
- Aleksandrov, Yu.I. (2012). Psychophysiological laws of science and methods of training (in Russian). 33 (6), 5-19. [Google Scholar]
- Vygotsky L.S. (1978). Mind in society: The development of higher psychological processes. Cambridge, GB: HarvardUnivPress. [Google Scholar]
- Oblasova, T.V. (2011). Developing the potential of schoolchildren to create secondary and counter texts. Pedagogy. 5, 52-60. [Google Scholar]
- Anokhin, P.K. (1975). Essays on Physiology of Functional Systems. Moscow, Russia: Medicine. [Google Scholar]
- Chuprikova, N.I.(1999). Global universal differential-integration law of development as a basis for interdisciplinary paradigm theory of development. In N.I. Chuprikova (Ed.), Development theory: Differentiation-integration paradigm (pp.7-16). Moscow, Russia. [Google Scholar]
- Ponomarev, Ya.A. (1999). Psychology of creation. Selected psychological works. Moscow-Voronezh, Russia. [Google Scholar]
- Perminova, L.M., Seliverstova, E.N. (2010). Didactics at the turn of epochs (XX - XXI centuries): a course of lectures for the system of higher and postgraduate teacher education. Vladimir, Russia: VSTU. [Google Scholar]
- Kitayama, S., Uskul A.K. (2011). Culture, mind, and the brain: current evidence and future directions. Annual Review of Psychology. 62, 419 - 449. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.