SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- Vaganova A. “Fundamentals of classical dance.” - study. for universities and environments. study. institutions. - L .: “Art”, 1980. - 192 p. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Kefeng. The Progressive History of Chinese Dance / Kefeng Wang. - Shanghai: Naroda Publishing House, 2009.- 312s. [Google Scholar]
- Gromov Yu.: From School in Russia to School in Fucik: History. Stage dance theory. Choreographic pedagogy / St. Petersburg. humanizes. un-t of trade unions; comp. V.A. Zvezdochkin. - SPb .: SPb GUP, 2001 .-- 148 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kasimanova L.A. L.A. Methodology for studying the problems of vocational training in the context of modern concepts of culture development / L.A. Kasimanova // World of science, culture, education. - 2019. - No. 2 (75). - S. 247-249. [Google Scholar]
- Kasimanova, L. A. The content of professional training of teachers-choreographers in the context of modern concepts of culture. - SPb .: Publishing house of the RSPU im. A.I. Herzen, 2019.-- 295 p. (18.5 pp.) [Google Scholar]
- The secret of the dance / comp. Vasilyeva T.K. - SPb. : Diamant: Golden Age, 1997 .-480 p. [Google Scholar]
- Choreographic education at the turn of XX-XXI centuries: experience, development problems // otv. ed. Yurieva M.N. - Tambov, Tomsk State University named after G.R. Derzhavin, - 2012. - No. 2. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jing. Moscow Ballet School and the Formation of a Ballet School in China // Collection of articles of the Moscow State Academy of Choreography on theater, ballet and music. Ninth edition. - M .: Publishing House MGAH, 2010. - S. 37-48. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Krivykh, K.V. Buvakov, “Social cooperation forms between Higher Educational Institutions and work sphere” in Social cooperation in various living environments: proceedings material of the second international research and practice conference, St. Petersburg: Express, 2012, pp. 96-113. [Google Scholar]
- A. Shmakov, A. Andreyenkova, I. Glinkin, Colleges and employers on graduates and higher school reform. Moscow: Rusal, 2005, 49 p. [Google Scholar]
- S. Katalnikova, L. Novickis, N. Prokofyeva, V. Uskov, and C. Heinemann, “Intelligent Collaborative Educational Systems and Knowledge Representation,” in Procedia Computer Science, 2016, vol. 104, pp. 166-173 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Krivykh, Education that develops itself and others: Synergetic aspects of education. Novokuznetsk: IPK Edit., 2000, 195 p. [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Talanchuk, Systemic synergetic concept of pedagogy // Professional education. Kazan, 2005, No.1. [Google Scholar]
- Shilova, O.N., Tarasova, O.I., Goryunova, M.A. Challenges of networking cooperation of educations of pedagogical education // Features and specifics of networking cooperation in the sphere of education: collected articles for workers in the system of general, professional education, education control. - SPb.: Ekspress, 2013. - p. 7-13. [Google Scholar]
- Law “On Education in the Russian Federation” / Available at: URL :http://xn--80abucjiibhv9a.xn (Available at: 29.10.2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.