SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- Avanesov, V. S. Composition of test tasks. Tutorial book. 3 ed., add. - M.: Testing center, 2002 - 240 p. [Google Scholar]
- Bayborodova Lyudmila Vasilyevna Extracurricular activities in rural schools: how best to organize it. National Education. 2013. N°1. Pp. 227-233 [Google Scholar]
- Bayborodova, L. V. Education in rural school. L. V. Bayborodova, A. P. Chernyavskaya. - M.: Pedagogical Search, 2002. - 176 p. [Google Scholar]
- Butenko, N.V. Artistic and aesthetic culture as a basic mechanism of personal development. Teacher education in Russia. 2014. No. 7. - Pp. 138-143. [Google Scholar]
- Venger A.L., Zuckerman G.A. Psychological examination of younger schoolchildren. - M: VLADOS-PRESS pub. house, 2005. - 162 p. [Google Scholar]
- Gribanova, M.V. Psychological and pedagogical conditions for enriching the artistic and aesthetic competence of preschool children: Educational and methodological guide/ Perm State Pedagogical University - Perm 2003. - 111 p. [Google Scholar]
- Gusev, D.A. Trends in the development of rural schools in the context of the fulfillment of pedagogical potential of folk applied art. Scientific Dialogue. 2016. No. 4 (52). - Pp. 301-313. [Google Scholar]
- Komandyshko E.F., Sedova L.I. Integration of artistic-aesthetic, social and moral experience in the development of spiritual and moral culture of the younger generation [Text]. Artistic and aesthetic development in the context of national and regional education models: Yusov readings. Collection of scientific articles based on the materials of the XVII International Conference “National and regional models of artistic and aesthetic development: Yusov readings” (31.10 - 03.11.2016). Scientific editor E.P. Olesina, ed.-comp. O.I. Radomskaya under the general ed. of L.G. Savenkova. - M.: FSBSU “Institute of Art Education and Cultural Studies of the Russian Academy of Education”, 2017. - 481 p.; Pp. 38-45 [Google Scholar]
- Likhachev, B.T. Theory of aesthetic education of schoolchildren. B.T. Likhachev, M: Prosveshchenie, 1985. - 175 p. [Google Scholar]
- Mosina, N.V. Aesthetic education of preschool children /Pedagogical skills: materials of the International Scientific Conference (city of Moscow, April 2012). - M: Buki- Vedi, 2012. - Pp. 119-125. [Google Scholar]
- Ostanina, S.A. Pedagogical conditions for the formation of a creative style of artistic and aesthetic activity of schoolchildren in gymnasium educational space. S.A. Ostanina.Young scientist. - 2011. - N°4. Vol. 2. - Pp. 110-112. [Google Scholar]
- Semenov, D.S. Indicators of formation of aesthetic culture of students. Skill Online [Electronic source]. - 2015. - 1(6). Access mode: http://ripo.unibel.by/index.php?id=1030 [Google Scholar]
- Novikov, S.N., Surnova, S.N. Socio-pedagogical conditions for the formation of the foundations of artistic and aesthetic culture of rural schoolchildren. Scientific notes of the OSU. Series: Humanitarian and Social Sciences. 2011. No. 1. - Pp. 297-301. [Google Scholar]
- Novikov, S.N. Methodological foundations of aesthetic education of students of rural small schools by means of folk decorative and applied art: Diss. of Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences. S.N. Novikov. city of Orel, 1995. - 349 p. [Google Scholar]
- Barbot B., Besancon M., Lubart T. Creative potential in educational settings: Its nature, measure, and nurture // Education. 2015. Vol. 43. N° 4. p. 1-11. [Google Scholar]
- HacerMutluDanaci / Procedía - Social and Behavioral Sciences 191 ( 2015 ) 190 - 195 [Google Scholar]
- Plucker J., Callahan C.M. Research on Giftedness and Gifted Education: Status of the Field and Considerations for the Future. Exceptional Children, 2014. Vol. 80(4), pp. 390-406. [Google Scholar]
- Problems of development of aesthetic culture at teenagers by means of the Kazakh decorative and applied arts. Opción, vol. 34, no. 85, 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.