SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||16|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- Dadasheva, Z.G., Inclusive education as an innovation in the Russian educational system / ZG Dadasheva // Modern education: theory and practice: a collective monograph. - Ufa: AETERNA, 2017 .-- S. 114-117. [Google Scholar]
- Dyssegaard, C.B., Larsen M.S. Evidence of inclusion [Text] / C.B. Dyssegaard, M.S. Larsen. - Copenhagen: Danish clearinghouse for educational research, 2013. - 55p. [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of the Russian Federation «On Education in the Russian Federation» No. 273-FZ. - Moscow: Omega - L., 2014 .-- 134 p. [Google Scholar]
- Fetalieva, LP Advantages and disadvantages of inclusive education and integration // Bulletin of the University. - 2015. - No. 8. - S. 312-315. [Google Scholar]
- Giangrego, M., Doyle, M. B. Integrazion scolastica in Italy: A Compilation of English- Language Resources [Text] // International journal of whole schooling. 2012. Vol. 8 (1). p. 63-105. [Google Scholar]
- Kolupaeva, AA Fundamentals of inclusive education: study guide. allowance / A.A. Kolupaeva, A.M. Taranchenko, I.A. Belozerskaya and others / ed.A.A. Kolupaeva. - Kiev: A.S.K, 2012 .-- 307 p [Google Scholar]
- Korobkina, I.I. Influence of mental retardation on school performance in children. [Electronic resource] // Medical psychology in Russia: electronic scientific publication. 2010. N 4. URL: http://medpsy.ru. - 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Nazarova, NM Integrated (inclusive) education: genesis and implementation problems // Bulletin of the Moscow Pedagogical University. - 2009. - No. 3. - S. 8-18. [Google Scholar]
- Nevin, A.I., Thousand, J.S., Villa, R.A. Collaborative teaching for teacher educators: What does the research say? [Text] // Teaching and teacher education. 2009. N°25. P.569-574. [Google Scholar]
- Pershina, N.M. Features of the teacher’s professional activity in inclusive education / V International student electronic scientific conference «Student scientific forum». - 2013 .-- S. 5. [Google Scholar]
- Petriwskyj, A. Diversity and inclusion in the early years [Text] // International Journal of Inclusive Education. -2009. -Vol.14.- N°2. - p. 195-212. [Google Scholar]
- Pevzner, M. N. Educator in the world of diversity: leading ideas and expected results of a new international project / Inclusive education: problems and prospects: collection of scientific papers based on the materials of the international scientific and practical conference «Networking of universities with social partners in the field of inclusive education : international and regional aspect»/ comp. E.V. Ivanov; NovSU them. Yaroslav the Wise May 19-21, 2014 - pp. 24-34. [Google Scholar]
- Qi, H., Rabren, K. An examination of co-teaching: Perspectives and efficacy indicators [Text] // Remedial and Special Education. 2009. Vol. 30(5). P.259-268. [Google Scholar]
- Samsonova, E.V. Basic pedagogical technologies of inclusive education / E.V. Samsonova, T.P. Dmitrieva, T.Yu. Khotyleva. - Moscow: Pedagogical University: «September 1st». - 2013 .-- 36 p. [Google Scholar]
- Shamarina, E.V. Teaching children with mental retardation: the organization of individual and group lessons in the class of correctional and developmental education. A manual for primary school teachers and psychologists of classes of correctional and educational development / E.V. Shamarina - Moscow: publishing house GNOM and D. (series «Teaching children with mental retardation»), 2007. - 80 p. [Google Scholar]
- Starostina, A.V., Starostina, Yu.M. The role of adaptive physical culture in sanatorium treatment of disabled children / A.V. Starostin, Yu.M. Starostina // Traditions and innovations of physical education of student educational organizations: collection of scientific articles of the All-Russian full-time correspondence scientific and practical conference / Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, Vologda State University. - Vologda: VoGU, 2020 .-- S. 27-31. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.