SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- I.S. Gavrilina, Teaching foreign languages in medical higher educational institution in modern Russia in “Successes of modern natural sciences”, 12, 66 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Gerasimenko, Communication culture of the doctor: problems and experience of its formation in a medical higher educational institution in Bulletin of Mordovia State University, 2, 206-213 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Efremova, Specifics of foreign-language training of medical students, in News of Volgograd Pedagogical University, 3, 94-98 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Yu. Markovina New opportunities for profession-oriented language training of a medical professional in Theory and Practice of Teaching a Foreign Language in the Professional Training System, Moscow, FSBEI of HE MSLU, 85-92 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Obraztsov, Profession-oriented foreign language training at non-linguistic faculties, Orel, Orel State University Publ., 114 p. (2005). [Google Scholar]
- O. Yu. Ivanova, Profession-oriented foreign language training in a non-linguistic higher educational institution as a system in Bulletin of Moscow State Linguistic University, 12 (672), 49-58 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Gizyatova, N.F. Plotnikova, Profession-oriented English language training for medical students in Kazan linguistic journal, 4 (2), 67-73 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sh. Kaplanova, T.S. Ignateva, Revisiting teaching foreign languages at ChuvSU medical faculty, in Proceeding of the International Research and Practice Conference Problems of ethnolinguodidactics in a multicultural environment, 266-272 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Iakimova, T.S. Ignateva, Study of the communication needs of a medical professional when using a foreign language in Collection of Research Works by Young Researchers and Specialists, part II, 449-454 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Cook, M.M. Triola, What is the role of e-learning? Looking past the hype in Medical Education, 48, 930-937. URL: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/medu.12484 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jackson, P. Bluteau, S. Brydges, Re-using e-learning objects in Medical Education, 43, 489-490. URL: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1365-2923.2009.03344.x (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Schifferdecker, N.B. Berman, L.H. Fall, M.R. Fischer, Adoption of computer- assisted learning in medical education: the educator’ perspective in Medical Education, 46, 1063-1073 URL: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1365-2923.2012.04350.x (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Wong, T. Greenhalgh, G. Westhorp, R. Pawson, Realist methods in medical education research: what are they and what can they contribute? in Medical Education, 46, 89-96 URL: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1365-2923.2011.04045.x (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Demkin, Features of distance teaching foreign languages in Higher Education in Russia, 1, 127-129 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Voevoda, Internet technologies in teaching foreign languages in Higher Education in Russia, 9, 110-114 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Gritcenko, Systematic approach to informatization of foreign-speaking education in Higher Education in Russia, 11, 131-137 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Mitrofanova, E-learning to teach humanities at a medical school in Remote and Virtual Learning, 9 (75), 12-18. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Kuznetsova, Distance learning: for and against in International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research, 8 (part 2), 362-364 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Ignateva, I.A. Myasnikova, Revisiting profession-oriented teaching a foreign language to medical students in Proceeding of the All-Russian Research and Practice Conference Intercultural communication and professionally-oriented foreign language training”, 146-151 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Maslyko, P.K. Babinskaia, A.F. Budko, S.I. Petrova, Foreign language teacher’s desk book, Vysheish. Shk Publ, 522 (1998). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.