SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- Albert, R.D. The intercultural sensitizer or culture assimilator : A cognitive approach // Handbook of intercultural training / Ed. by D.Landis, R.W.Brislin. New York etc.: Pergamon Press, 1983. Vol. 2. p. 186-217. [Google Scholar]
- Brislin, R.W., Cushner, K., Cherrie, C, Yong, M. Intercultural interactions: A practical guide. Beverly Hills (Cal) etc.: Sage, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- Castro, A., Aristegui, I. Cultural Competences of International Students: Its Role on Successful Sociocultural and Psychological Adaptation. Positive Psychology in Latin America. Cross-Cultural Advancements in Positive Psychology. Vol 10, year 2014, p. 89-110. [Google Scholar]
- Kiyashchuk, T.V., Kiyashchuk, A. A., Sardarian A.R. Special Aspects of International Students’ Socio-Psychological Adaptation at Modern Universities // Espacios. Vol. 39 (X> 23).2018 p. 11-20 [Google Scholar]
- Kolosova, A.A. «Critical incident» as a method of cross-cultural training // Collection of materials of the third all-Russian scientific and practical conference “ Practical ethnopsychology: current problems and prospects of development»: 11-12 marta 2011 g. - M.: MGPPU, 2011 - 130. [Google Scholar]
- Cross-cultural methods of diagnostics of social and psychological adaptation of Russian and Chinese students: educational and methodological guide / V.V. Kalita, N.V. Vinichuk, O.E. Panich, M.A. Melnikova, M.V. Dolgova, I.L. Aristova ; [pod obshch. red. V.V. Kality]. - Vladivostok : Dal’nevost. federal. un-t, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Lebedeva, N. M., Stefanenko, T. G., Luneva, O.V. The training of ethnic tolerance for schoolchildren. Textbook for students of psychological specialties.-M.: MAKS Press, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Lynn, S., Douglas, F. Instructional Adaptation for Students at Risk. The Journal of Educational Research Published. Vol 86, year 2010, p. 70-84. [Google Scholar]
- Machart, R. Asian Students Abroad: Missing the Boat of Adaptation?. In: Song X., Sun Y. (eds) Transcultural Encounters in Knowledge Production and Consumption. Encounters between East and West (Intercultural Perspectives). Springer, Singapore. 2018, p. 125-139. [Google Scholar]
- Macumoto, D. Psychology and culture. SPb.: Piter, 2003.-720 s. [Google Scholar]
- Meng, Q., Zhu, C., Cao, C. Chinese international students’ social connectedness, social and academic adaptation: the mediating role of global competence. Higher Education. Springer Netherlands. 2017, p. 1-17. [Google Scholar]
- Nigmatullinaa, I. A., Gerasimenko, J.A. Correction of School Disadaptation of Teenagers by Art Therapy Methods // International journal of environmental and science education. 2016 V. 11, N°. 8, p. 2037-2045 [Google Scholar]
- Panich, O.E. Psychology of interethnic interaction: educational and methodological guide. - Belgorod: ID «Belgorod», 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Sandel, T.L.. “Oh, I’m Here!”: Social Media’s Impact on the Cross-cultural Adaptation of Students Studying Abroad. Journal of Intercultural Communication Research. Vol 43, year 2014. Number 01, p. 1-29. [Google Scholar]
- Schartner, A., Young, T.J. Towards an integrated conceptual model of international student adjustment and adaptation. European Journal of Higher Education. Vol 6, year 2016, number 4, p. 372-386. [Google Scholar]
- Schotte, K., Stanat, P., Edele, A. Is Integration Always most Adaptive? The Role of Cultural Identity in Academic Achievement and in Psychological Adaptation of Immigrant Students in Germany. Journal of Youth and Adolescence. year 2017, p. 122. [Google Scholar]
- Serebryakova, R.V. Cultural assimilator as an effective method of preparing for cross-cultural interaction, contributing to the preservation and development of the culture of the indigenous peoples of the North. - Juvenis scientia. - 2018. - N° 10. - S. 61-64. [Google Scholar]
- Triandis, H. Culture and Social Behavior. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- Xiulan, Y. From Passive Assimilation to Active Integration: The Adaptation of Rural College Students to Cities. Chinese Education & Society Published. Vol 48, year 2015, number 2, p. 92-104. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y., Wang, Y. A Qualitative Study of the Adaptation of Rural College Students on College Life. Chinese Education & Society Published. Vol 48, year 2015, number 2, p. 105113. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.