SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- National Program for Reading Support and Development, Moscow, Biblioteka, 1, 2530 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Karpenko (comp.), Brief Psychology Dictionary, Moscow, Politizdat (1985). [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Vygotsky, Personality Psychology, Moscow, Prosveshcheniye (2008). [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Elkonin, How to Teach Children to Read, Moscow, Znaniye (1986). [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Nikiforova, Psychology of Perceiving Fiction Literature, Moscow, Akademiya (2002). [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Bratukhina, Generating Younger Schoolchildren’s Interest in Reading, Moscow, Vlados (2012). [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Dzhezheley, Getting Ready for Extracurricular Reading Lessons, Moscow, Sfera (2007). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Krutetsky, On Children’s Literature and Children’s Reading, Moscow, Sfera (2004). [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Kuzmenkova, Future Reader Education, Moscow, Prosveshcheniye (2005). [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Voyushina, Relevant Challenges to Reading Development, Doshkolnoye Vospitaniye, 6, 18-22 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Alekseyevskaya, Generating Reader’s Interest in Pre-school Children, Moscow, Akademiya (2008). [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Afanasyeva, Generating Interest in Reading in Pre-school Children, Doshkolnoye Vospitaniye, 2, 72-78 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- S. Pozdeyeva, On the Issue of Teaching Primary Reading to Senior Pre-schoolers, Doshkolnoye Vospitaniye, 5, 14-18 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Svetlovskaya, Teaching Reading and Laws of Reader Formation, Nachalnaya Shkola, 1, 11-18 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Leontyev, Activity. Consciousness. Personality, Moscow, Politizdat, (1975). [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Rubinshtein Fundamentals of General Psychology, Moscow, Uchpedgiz (1946). [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Bozhovich, Personality and its Formation in Childhood, Moscow, Prosveshcheniye (1968). [Google Scholar]
- Myasishchev, V.N. On the Need as a Human Attitude, Moscow, Uchyonyye Zapiski MGU (1956). [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Shchukina, Issue of Cognitive Interest in Pedagogy, Moscow, Pedagogika (1971). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.