SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- S.K. Arslanova, Change in Entrepreneurial Activity of the Population of a Monotown (on the materials of the Naberezhnye Chelny-based study in 2001-2015), Nauchnoye Obozreniye, 22, 125-129 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Dyrin, Russian Model of Personnel Management, St. Petersburg: Piter (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Dyrin, Personnel Management: Multivariant Nature of Modern Russian Management Practice, St. Petersburg: Petropolis (2008). [Google Scholar]
- O. Rubalskaya, What Does an Employer Require..., Sluzhba Kadrov, 9, 18-20 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- N. Samoukina, Personnel Management: Russia’s Experience, St. Petersburg: Piter (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Building Labor Relations in Post-Soviet Russia, Moscow, Akademichesky proyekt (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Stepanov, Specifics and Features of Business Education, Izvestiya Akademiy Truda & Zanyatosti, 3, 240-244 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Shakurov, S.P. Dyrin, I.I. Chichayeva, Value Orientations of University Students (managerial specialties), Naberezhnye Chelny, Publishing House of the Institute of Management (1998). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Shcherbina, The Problem of management in the Sphere of Human Resources Management, Sotsiologicheskiye Issledovaniya, 7 (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.