SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Assessment and Development of Education Quality|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- E. Melhuish, Provision of quality early childcare services. Synthesis Report (Publications Office of the European Union, Luxembourg, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Siraj, S.J. Howard, D. Kingston, C. Neilsen-Hewett, E.C. Melhuish, M. de Rosnay, The Australian Educational Researcher, 46, 365–383 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13384-019-00325-3 [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Hartman, B. G. Warash, R. Curtis, J. D. Hirst, Early child development and care, 186 (12), 1952–1960 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Slot, Structural characteristics and process quality in early childhood education and care: A literature review. OECD Education Working Paper No. 176 (OECD, Paris, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Shiyan, S. Zadadaev, T. Le-van, O. Shiyan, EpSBS, 43, 602–610 (2018). https://dx.doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2018.07.80 [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Vu, M. Han, M.J. Buel, European Early Childhood Education Research Journal, 23 (4), 444–460 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1080/1350293X.2015.1087144 [Google Scholar]
- A. Devi, M. Fleer, L. Li, International Journal of Early Years Education, 26 (3), 295–311 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1080/09669760.2018.1452720 [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Veraksa, Cultural-Historical Psychology, 14 (2), 102–108 (2018). https://doi.org/10.17759/chp.2018140211 [Google Scholar]
- N. Pramling, C. Wallerstedt, P. Lagerlöf, C. Björklund, A. Kultti, H. Palmér, M. Magnusson, S. Thulin, A. Jonsson, I. Pramling Samuelsson, Play-responsive teaching in early childhood education (Springer, Cham, 2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-15958-0 [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Shiyan, A.N. Yakshina, S.A. Zadadayev, T.N. Le-van, Modern preschool education. Theory and Practice, 4 (94), 14–35 (2019). https://doi.org/10.24411/1997-9657-2018-10049 [Google Scholar]
- E. Wenger, Communities of practice: Learning, meaning and identity (Cambridge University, Cambridge, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- V. Tietze, S. Fiernickel, I. Dittrich, K. Grenner, A. Hanisch, J. Marx, Assessment and development of the quality of preschool education (Mozaika-Sintez, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Thornton, The impact of mentoring on leadership capacity and professional learning, in Mentoring in early childhood education: a compilation of thinking, pedagogy and practice (NZCER, Wellington, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Coffey, Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 39 (9) (2014). http://dx.doi.org/10.14221/ajte.2014v39n9.7 [Google Scholar]
- J. Peeters, C. Cameron, A. Lazzari, B. Peleman, I. Budginaite, H. Hauari, H. Siarova, Working conditions, training of early childhood care workers and quality of services - A systematic review (Publications Office of the European Union, Eurofound, Luxembourg, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Lampert-Shepel, C. Murphy, Journal of Cognitive Education and Psychology, 17, 278–300 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1891/1945-89184.108.40.2068 [Google Scholar]
- S. Sheridan, Early Child Development and Care, 164, 63–78 (2000). https://doi.org/10.1080/0300443001640106 [Google Scholar]
- B. Raban, A. Nolan, M. Waniganayake, C. Ure, J. Deans, R. Brown, Journal of Australian Research in Early Childhood Education, 12 (2), 1–16 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Doan, Canadian Children, 38 (2), 21–24 (2013). https://doi.org/10.18357/jcs.v38i2.15447 [Google Scholar]
- T. Harms, D. Cryer, R.M. Clifford, ECERS-3. Shkaly dlya kompleksnoy otsenki kachestva obrazovaniya v doshkol’nykh obrazovatel’nykh organizatsiyakh [ECERS-3. Early Childhood Environment Rating Scale] (Natsionalnoye obrazovaniye, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Federal State Educational Standard of Preschool Education. Site of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation (2013). http://минобрнауки.рф [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.