SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Assessment and Development of Education Quality|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- D. Heacox, Differentiating Instruction in the Regular Classroom: How to Reach and Teach All Learners (Free Spirit Publishing, Golden Valley, MN, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Frankling, J. Jarvis, M. Bell, Leading & Managing, 23 (2), 72–86 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Latz, C.M. Adams, Journal for the Education of the Gifted, 34 (5), 773–789 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1177%2F0162353211417339 [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Bialka, Multicultural Perspectives, 19 (3), 172–177 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1080/15210960.2017.1335077 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ortiz, M.E. Fránquiz, Bilingual Research Journal, 40 (1), 1–4 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1080/15235882.2017.1282199 [Google Scholar]
- A. Brennan, REACH Journal of Special Needs Education in Ireland, 32 (1), 11–20 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Arnold, The International Journal of Literacies, 25 (3-4), 27–33 (2018). https://doi.org/10.18848/2327-0136/CGP/v25i02/27-33 [Google Scholar]
- U. Hoadley, J. Muller, The Curriculum Journal, 27 (2), 272–290 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1080/09585176.2015.1129982 [Google Scholar]
- J. VanTassel-Baska, T. Stambaugh, Case Study 7: Gifted and Talented Students and the Next Generation Science Standards. Next Generation Science Standards: For States, By States (2007). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.nextgenscience.org/sites/default/files/%287%29%20Case%20Study%20TAG%206-14-13.pdf [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Tahiri, S. Bennani, M.K. Idrissi, International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning, 12 (3), 197–218 (2017). https://doi.org/10.3991/ijet.v12i03.6527 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Medveš, Journal of Contemporary Educational Studies, 2, 14–41 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Winter, TechTrends, 62, 176–183 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11528-017-0228-7 [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Glass, Grouping Students for Instruction, in School Reform Proposals: The Research Evidence (National Education Policy Center, Boulder, 2002). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://nepc.colorado.edu/publication/school-reform-proposals-the-research-evidence [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Tomlinson, T.R. Moon, Assessment and student success in a differentiated classroom (ASCD, Alexandria, VA, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- National Education Association, Learning and Teaching. Best Practices (NEA, Atlanta, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Tomlinson, T. Moon, Assessment in a differentiated classroom, in Classroom Management and Assessment (Corwin, Thousand Oaks, CA, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.