SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Assessment and Development of Education Quality|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- Ye.N. Volkova, T.V. Vereitinova, I.V. Volkova, O.S. Mikhalyuk, Bulletin of the Minin University, 2, 1–9 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Šaras, L. Perez-Falkner, Sociological Perspectives on Socialization. Oxford Bibliographies in Sociology (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Smetana, J. Robinson, W.M. Rote, Socialization in adolescence, in Handbook of socialization: Theory and research, 60–84 (Guilford Press, New-York, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Alekseeva, V.I. Yashina, Methods of speech development and teaching the native language of preschoolers (Publishing Center Academiya, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Savenkov, Modern foreign psychology, 7 (2), 7–15 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Savenkov, S. I. Karpova, E. I. Sukhova, Psychology (Savannah, Ga.), 55 (2), 74–84 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z.V. Parkhimovich, T.D. Savenkova, Bulletin of the Moscow City University. Series: Pedagogy and Psychology, 2 (44), 107–120 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Savenkova, Development of social intelligence of pre-schoolers (Yurayt, Moscow, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Anwer, N.I. Malik, A. Maqsood, G. Rehman, Pakistan Journal of Psychology, 48 (2), 3–20 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.V. Aladatova, A.M. Nekhorosheva, T.P. Shestakova, Speech development of senior preschool children through speech trainings, in Pedagogy: traditions and innovations: materials of the VIII International scientific conference, January 2017, Chelyabinsk, Russia (Dva Komsomoltsa, Chelyabinsk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Babaeva, O.V. Akulova, O.V. Solntseva, Integrated educational program of preschool education Childhood (Doshkolnaya pedagogika, Saint Petersburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Bizikova, Development of dialogical speech of preschoolers in the game (Scriptorium 2003, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Gerbova, Speech development in kindergarten (Mosaika-Sintez, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Fedorenko, The problem of effective organization of the process of communicative development of preschool children. Modern vectors of education development: current problems and promising solutions: collection of scientific papers of the XI International scientific and practical conference: in 2 parts, 712–718 (Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Mayer, P. Salovey, Electronic Journal of Research in Educational Psychology, 156 (2), 421–436 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.