SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Assessment and Development of Education Quality|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- M. van Rens, C. Haelermans, W. Groot, H. M. van den Brink, Adolescent Research Review, 3 (1), 43–56 (2018). http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s40894-017-0063-2 [Google Scholar]
- A. Denisova, Izvestia: Herzen University Journal of Humanities & Sciences, 142, 83–91 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Virtanen, K. Vasalampi, M. Torppa, M.K. Lerkkanen, J.E. Nurmi, Learning and Individual Differences, 69, 138–149 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1016Zj.lindif.2018.12.001 [Google Scholar]
- K. Kerr, School Science Review, 98 (362), 27–32 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Hawk, J. Hill, Transition traumas, traps, turning points and triumphs: Putting student needs first, in Proceedings of Way Forward for Secondary Education Conference, 18-20 April 2004, Wellington, New Zealand (2004). Accessed on: December 16, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://educationgroup.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Transition-traumas-traps-turning-points-and-truimphs.pdf [Google Scholar]
- S. Eskelä-Haapanen, K. Vasalampi, M.K. Lerkkanen, Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research (2020). https://doi.org/10.1080/00313831.2020.1791248 [Google Scholar]
- A. Sviyagina, T. Knyazeva, Razvitiye kommunikativnykh kachestv shkol’nikov kak usloviye uspeshnoy adaptatsii pri perekhode v srednyuyu shkolu [The development of the communicative qualities of schoolchildren as a condition for successful adaptation during the transition to secondary school], in Proceedings of the XIII Russian scientific-practical conference of young researchers Scientific creativity of youth as a resource for the development of society, Minin Nizhny Novgorod State Pedagogical University, 24 April 2018, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Röder, A.R. Müller, International Journal of Educational Psychology, 9 (1), 82–102 (2020). http://dx.doi.org/10.17583/ijep.2020.4463 [Google Scholar]
- F. Rice, N. Frederickson, J. Seymour, British Journal of Educational Psychology, 81 (2), 244–263 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1348/000709910X519333 [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Tvedt, E. Bru, T. Idsoe, Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research, 1–22 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1080/00313831.2019.1659401 [Google Scholar]
- N. Lebedeva, Psikhologicheskaya gotovnost’ mladshikh shkol’nikov ko vtoroy stupeni obshchego obrazovaniya [Psychological readiness of primary schoolchildren for the second stage of general education], Thesis (Lenin Moscow State Pedagogical University, Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- G. Vergeles (Ed.), Mladshiy shkol’nik: formirovaniye i razvitiye yego lichnosti [Junior student: the formation and development of his personality] (Publishing house of the Russian State Pedagogical University named after A. I. Herzen, Saint Petersburg, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kazakova (Ed.), Federalnyy gosudarstvennyy obrazovatelnyy standart nachalnogo obshchego obrazovaniya. FGOS [Federal state educational standard of primary general education. FSES] (Prosveshenije, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Vygotsky, Thought and language (MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Davydov, Problems of developmental instruction: a theoretical and experimental psychological study (Nova Science Publishers, Hauppauge, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ulanovskaya (Ed.), Otsenka metapredmetnykh kompetentsiy vypusknikov nachal’noy shkoly [Assessment of metasubject competences of primary school graduates] (Moscow State University of Psychology and Education, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Vysotskaya, I. Ulanovskaya, M. Yanishevskaya, Formation of metasubject educational results: age dynamics [Formirovaniye metapredmetnykh obrazovatel’nykh rezul’tatov: vozrastnaya dinamika], in Proceedings of the conference “Personality, intelligence, metacognition: research approaches and educational practices”, Kaluga State University K.E. Tsiolkovsky, 19-21 April 2018, Kaluga, Russia (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.