SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Assessment and Development of Education Quality|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- A.A. Starikov, Akademicheskij vestnik uralniiproekt raasn, 3 (34), 46–49 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Mudrik, Bulletin of Orthodox St. Tikhon Humanitarian University. Series 4: Pedagogy. Psychology, 51, 56–64 (2018). https://doi.org/10.15382/sturIV201851.56-64 [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kasimovskaya, Ye.A. Shatova, Voprosy sovremennoy pediatrii, 19 (2), 142–145 (2020). https://doi.org/10.15690/vsp.v19i2.2107 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Tkacheva, Modern problems of science and education, 4, 155 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Levchenko, V.Ye. Agaeva, Detskaya i podrostkovaya reabilitatsiya, 2 (34), 31–35 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Yugova, The role of the family in the formation of the child’s speech and correction of its violations, in the Collection of scientific articles based on the materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference: Speech therapy assistance in the context of special and inclusive education: traditions and innovations, Moscow City University, Institute of Special Education and Comprehensive Rehabilitation, 21-22 March 2019, Moscow, Russia, 324–329 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Priyono, I. Rafiyah, I. Nurhidayah, Journal of Nursing Care, 1 (2), 164–171 (2018). https://doi.org/10.24198/jnc.v1i2.17129 [Google Scholar]
- D. Chattopadhyay, A. Das, R. Deol, V. Thakur, Journal of Cleft Lip Palate and Craniofacial Anomalies, 7 (1), 50–53 (2020). https://doi.org/10.4103/jclpca.jclpca_13_19 [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Akulenko, Childrens’ dentistry (GEOTAR-Media, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.S. Naboychenko, Pedagogical education in Russia, 9, 65–71 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Brazgun, V.V. Tkacheva, Sistemnaya psikhologiya i sotsiologiya, 3 (27), 84–98, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Delgerbaigal, B. Bulgan, G. Ayanga, et al., Innovation, 12 (4), 33–39 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- K. Bettens, C. Alighieri, L. Bruneel, L.D. Meulemeester, K.V. Lierde, Journal of Communication Disorders, 85, 105991 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1016/jjcomdis.2020.105991 [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Levchenko, V.Ye. Agaeva, Pediatria. Journal named after G.N. Speransky, 96 (5), 217–221 (2017). https://doi.org/10.24110/0031-403X-2017-96-5-217-221 [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Prikhodko, O.V. Yugova, Vospitaniye i obucheniye detey s narusheniyami razvitiya, 1, 49–56 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Butko, S.P. Oltu, Problems of modern pedagogical education, 66 (3), 30–34 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Dias, A.C. Neves, I. Santos, R. Ferreira, International Journal of Recent Scientific Research, 7 (8), 13178–13185 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zelenskiy, Pediatric oral and maxillofacial surgery: treatment and rehabilitation (Yurayt, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Rogozhina, N.V. Obukhova, S.I. Blokhina, T.Ya. Tkachenko, System integration in health care, 3 (40), 26–39 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Richardson, Rehabilitation Psychology, 28, 131–140 (1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.