SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Assessment and Development of Education Quality|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- International Baccalaureate, Access and inclusion policy (2018). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://resources.ibo.org/data/access-and-inclusionpolicy_956444e5-7b09-43a7-ad8e-519b88ac7ac4/PRCAccess_and_inclusion_policy-WEB_1a60fbd7-7033-4b3a-b382-9737c2361b32.pdf [Google Scholar]
- European Comission, Declaration on promoting citizenship and the common values of freedom, tolerance and non-discrimination through education (European Comission, Brussels, 2015). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://ec.europa.eu/assets/eac/education/news/2015/documents/citizenship-education-declaration_en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Bagduyeva, I.A. Gadzhiyev, F.G. Gadzhiyeva, Mir nauki, kultury, obrazovaniya, 1(62), 111–112 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kalashnikov, Pedagogical Education in Russia, 5, 202–208 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ch.B. Kozhaliyeva, Yu.A. Shulekina, I.P. Kireyeva, Problems of modern pedagogical education, 52(3), 335–345 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Starovoyt, Scientific and methodical electronic journal “Concept”, 8, 31–35 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Todd, Support Teachers, Learning Difficulties and Secondary School Culture (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Dyachkova, O.N. Tomyuk, A.V. Shutaleva, A.Yu. Dudchik, Perspektivy Nauki i Obrazovaniya, 5(41), 373–385 (2019). https://doi.org/10.32744/pse.2019.5.26 [Google Scholar]
- E. Horn, What is an Inclusive Culture, and Do You Have One? (NMHC, Washington, 2018). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.nmhc.org/news/nmhc-news/what-is-an-inclusive-culture-and-do-you-have-one/ [Google Scholar]
- P. Angelides, M. Ainscow, School Effectiveness and School Improvement, 11(2), 145–163 (2000). https://doi.org/10.1076/0924-3453(200006)11:2;1-q;ft145 [Google Scholar]
- R. Dorczak, Contemporary management Quarrerly, 2, 45–55 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.T. Schoen, C. Teddlie, School Effectiveness and School Improvement, 19(2), 129–153 (2008). https://doi.org/10.1080/09243450802095278 [Google Scholar]
- N.J. Zollers, M. Yu, A.K. Ramanathan, International Journal of Qualitative Studies in Education, 12(2), 157–174 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1080/095183999236231 [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Shemanov, D.E. Makaeva, Psychological Science and Education, 8(1), 24–34 (2016). https://doi.org/10.17759/psyedu.2016080103 [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Scott, K.L. Park, J. Swain-Bradway, E. Landers, International Journal of Behavioral Consultation and Therapy, 3(2), 223–235 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1037/h0100800 [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Zakirova, E.L. Nikitina, International Journal of Environmental & Science Education, 11(8), 2099–2111 (2016). https://doi.org/10.12973/ijese.2016.581a [Google Scholar]
- Z.V. Polivara, M.P. Asylbekova, O.N. Budeeva, G.A. Zabirova, L.I. Kim, M.S. Dzhilkishieva, Pertanika Journal of Social Sciences & Humanities, 25(S), 73–88 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.