SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Assessment and Development of Education Quality|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- T.A. Aymaletdinov, I.Ye. Kuznetsova, Monitoring of Public Opinion: Economic and Social Changes Journal (Public Opinion Monitoring), 5(117), 2–8 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Kalugina, Obrazovanie i Nauka, 6, 7–11 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Pomerantseva, Pochemu studenty i prepodavateli nevzlyubili distantsionnoye obucheniye [Why students and teachers disliked distance learning], Vedomosti, 28 May (2020). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.vedomosti.ru/management/articles/2020/05/28/831354-distantsionnoe-obuchenie [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Antoschkin, Eurasian Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 12(7b), 1–9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Klimenskikh, O.S. Vindeker, A.S. Shcheka, N.A. Korepina, Ye.A. Golendukhina, Pedagogicheskoye obrazovaniye v Rossii, 10, 41–47 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Kuznetsova, International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research, 8(2), 362–364 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.R. Levina, Sotsial'nyy intellekt pedagoga-muzykanta [Social intelligence of a music teacher] (Bashkir State Pedagogical University named after M. Akmullah, Ufa, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Sobkin, O.V. Tkachenko, A.V. Fedyunina, Student pedagogicheskogo vuza: otnosheniye k obrazovaniyu i professional'nyye plany [Student of a pedagogical university: attitude to education and professional plans] (Center for Sociology of Education, Russian Academy of Education, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- R. Singh, D. Hurley, Journal of Teaching and Learning with Technology, 6, 65–75 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Fatkhulova, G.R. Galiyeva, Modern pedagogical education, 9, 156–160 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Antoshkin, Sotsiologiya sel'skoy shkoly: opyt regional'nykh issledovaniy [Sociology of a rural school: the experience of regional studies] (Bashkir State Pedagogical University named after M. Akmullah, Ufa, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- F.E. Sheregi, A.L. Arefyev, P.Ye. Tsarkov, Usloviya truda pedagogov: khronometricheskiy i sotsiologicheskiy analiz [Working conditions of teachers: chronometric and sociological analysis] (Centre for Sociological Research, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.