SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Assessment and Development of the Urban Educational Environment|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- N.K. Roerich, Synthesis. Collection “Culture and civilization”, 108–109 (Moscow, ICR, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Guan Jianhua, 建华管//音乐艺术[Music and Performance], 1, 127–136 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Volkov, Ethnopedagogy: Textbook for students of secondary and higher pedagogical institutions (Publishing Center Academiya, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Solonina, M.S. Kagan (Eds.) Culturology: Textbook (Vyssheye obrazovaniye, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Medushevsky, Spiritual analysis of music: in two parts, 2nd ed. (Kompozitor, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Toropova, Intonating nature of the psyche: musical and psychological anthropology (MPGU, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Nikandrov, School library, 2, 19–25 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Jian Wang, Minggang Wan, 广西民族研究 [Guangxi Ethnic Studies], 2, 21–28 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Gukalenko, Educational space of Russia: unity in diversity (Energiya, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Xi Wang, 美国研究 [American studies], 2, 43–80 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Dzhurinsky, Comparative pedagogy (Yurayt, Moscow, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.A. Bodina, Musical pedagogy and art pedagogy. Concepts of the XXI century: textbook for universities (Yurayt, Moscow, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Nannan, M.S. Osenneva, Model of the implementation of a cross-cultural approach to the development of the didactic functions of textbooks for general primary music education in Russia and China by future music teachers in: Actual scientific research: Collection of scientific articles, 208–212 (Editoria di Rome, Italy, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Abdullin, O.F. Asatryan, Humanities and education, 4(28), 113–118 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Xie Jiaxing, Yu Wenwu, 高等教育出版社 [Higher Education Press] (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Maykovskaya, P.A. Chervatyuk, A.P. Mansurova, On the issue of the problems and specifics of teaching foreign students in Russian universities, in: Actual problems of improving the pedagogical skills of teachers of higher education: Collection of articles by teachers, graduate students, applicants, participants in the scientific and methodological interuniversity conference of Moscow State Institute of Culture, 103–108, (Econ-Inform, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Shi Zhongying, 教育科学研究 [Educational Science Research], 10, 8–11 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Sitarov, Teaching theory. Theory and practice: a textbook for bachelors (Yurayt, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Daojun, Guo Wenan, 人民教育出版社 [People's Education Press] (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.V. Nikolayeva, Bulletin of the UNESCO Chair “Musical Art and Education”, 4, 145–162 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Rapatskaya, Tsennosti i smysly, 56, 6–14 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Feng Lanfang, 首都师范大学出版社 [Capital normal university] (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.