SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Assessment and Development of the Urban Educational Environment|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- G. Bryntseva, Neotchij dom [Non-ancestral home]. The Russian newspaper. Capital issue, 284(5660) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Press service of the Commissioner for children's rights under the President of the Russian Federation, Doklad o deyatel'nosti Upolnomochennogo pri Prezidente Rossiyskoy Federatsii po pravam rebonka [Report on the activities of the Children's Rights Commissioner under the President of the Russian Federation] (January 21, 2020). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://deti.gov.ru/detigray/upload/documents/May2020/5IYpevfVd8zvvDAvGE47.pdf [Google Scholar]
- The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, Approved by the UN General Assembly on November 20, 1989, entered into force for the USSR on September 15, 1990. Normative Documents of the Russian Government. Issue XLVI (1993) [Google Scholar]
- The United Nations Standard Minimum Rules for the Administration of Juvenile Justice (The Beijing Rules) (November 29, 1985). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/conventions/beijing_rules.shtml [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 120-FZ “Ob osnovah sistemy profilaktiki beznadzornosti i pravonarushenij nesovershennoletnih [On the foundations of the system of prevention of child neglect and juvenile delinquency] (June 24, 1999) (as amended on July 26, 2019). Sobranie Zakonodatel'stva Rossiiskoi Federatsii [SZ RF] [Collection of Legislation of the RF] 28.06.1999, No. 26, Item 3177. [Google Scholar]
- J. Fagan, T.R. Tyler, Social Justice Research, 18(3), 217–242 (2005). https://doi.org/10.1007/S11211-005-6823-3 [Google Scholar]
- A. Aizer, J.J. DoyleJr., The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 130(2), 759–803 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1093/qje/qjv003 [Google Scholar]
- O.L. Kolesova, 2011. People's Education, 8(1411), 109–113 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Cohn, D.O. Bucolo, C.J. Rebellon, K. Van Gundy, Law and Human Behavior, 34(4), 295–309 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10979-009-9185-9 [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Shmaev, D.V. Pestrikov, V.V. Pimenov, Economy and Social Medium, 4-5(13), 474–477 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Barsukova, T.F. Chmyreva, Social and Humanitarian Knowledge, 12, 43–50 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Rakitina, Social Pedagogy, 5, 44–51 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. Bobyleva, Social Pedagogy, 5, 5–22 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Glazkov, O.L. Mironova, E.A. Shestakova, Sistema soprovozhdeniya processov socializacii i social' noj adaptacii detej-sirot i detej, ostavshihsya bez popecheniya roditelej: metod. rekomendacii [Support system for the socialization and social adaptation processes of orphans and children left without parental care: Method and recommendations] (Publishing house of the Institute of Education Development, Irkutsk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Karnozova, Psychology and the law, 4, 143–153 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.Ya. Oliferenko, T.I. Shulga, Social Pedagogy, 4, 17–27 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Pranis, B. Stuart, M. Wedge, Peacemaking circles: From crime to the community. Trans. from English (R. Valent, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.