SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Development of Urban Educational Potential|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- A. Jovanovic, E.M. Kandjani, M. Dacic, Connection of Spaces in Campus Planning and Design, in Proceedings of the IVth International Symposium for Students of Doctoral Studies in the Fields of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Environmental Protection, University of Nis Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture, 27-28 September 2012, Nis, Serbia, 93–98 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Huang, The Journal of Architecture, 59, 189–202 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Diner, Metropolitan Universities Journal, 23(3), 61–77 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Hoeger, Campus and the city. A joint venture? in Campus and the city. Urban design for the knowledge society, 13–22 (Verlag, Zurich, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Chen, J. Guo, Historical Sources of University Campus Form and its Relationship with Urban Space, in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Smart City and Systems Engineering (ICSCSE), 29-30 December 2018, Xiamen, China, vol. 1, 746–749 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1109/ICSCSE.2018.00160 [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Den Heijer, F.T.J. Curvelo Magdaniel, International Journal of Knowledge-Based Development, 3(3), 283–304 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1504/ijkbd.2012.048392 [Google Scholar]
- Yale University. A Framework for Campus Planning. (Cooper, Robertson & Partners Architecture, Urban Design, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- O. Altintasi, H. Tuydes-Yaman, Assessing Sustainable Campus Transportation Policies for METU: Policies for In-Campus Mobility, in Proceedings of the 10th International Congress on Advances in Civil Engineering, Middle East Technical University, 17-19 October 2012, Ankara, Turkey, 1–12 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- G. Schmitt, Three conditions for successful campus planning, in Campus and the city. Urban design for the knowledge society, 25–33 (Verlag, Zurich, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Hill, National Forum: Phi Kappa Phi Journal, 61(3), 38–39 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- Columbia University in the city of New York, Morningside Heights Self-Guided Walking Tour (n.d.). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://www.columbia.edu/files/columbia/content/walking-tour-and-map-3.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Columbia University in the city of New York. Self-Guided Walking Tour (n.d.). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available:https://visit.columbia.edu/sites/default/files/content/Final%20VC%20updated%20walking-tour-and-map.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M. Taylor, Places, 17(1), 50–53 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- A. Gunn, The European Universities Initiative: A Study of Alliance Formation in Higher Education, in European Higher Education Area: Challenges for a New Decade, 13–30 (Springer, Cham, 2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Tan, S. Chen, Q. Shi, L. Wang, The Journal of Cleaner Production, 64, 646–653 (2014). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2013.10.019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.